small dilemma

hodge911

right peeps can I have your input please .................... I know it comes down to personal preference but some exta thoughts would be good ....

I have and use regular a ruger 1022 carbine with scope mod and like it quite a lot [ first ever .22 rf ] . I have the chance of buying a cz bolt action .22rf for not a lot of money [ gun in really good clean condition ] been looking around at the prices for s/h 1022 and the cheapest one is around £150 mark without mod so do I sell my ruger buy the cz which also comes with mod scope and free up a little cash [ lad only selling cz to free up cabinet space for his new hornet when it arrives].

the seller is a fanatic for keeping his guns clean and in tip top shape

. :hmm:

your views either way welcome

Edited by hodge911

As the others have said. If you are happy with the gun that you already have and it shoots perfectly well, don't change it. You will feel pretty stupid if the replacement is not as good as you thought it was.

If you have the chance of a well priced second gun and want to buy it, your "good reason" will be to attach night vision so you have one gun with a day scope and one with a night scope. I cannot think of any other "reason" that would as easily justify the purchase to the police.

If your happy with what you have and it works what is the issue, if you are not get rid of it an buy something else.

If you want a BA as well, then why not!

Couldn;t have put it better. If you use it and like it why change it? Just get a variation for another .22 and buy the CZ.