Any good shooting related pressies ?

Cranfield

Merry Christmas Cranfield, and all my other PW chums.

How's this for ironic. Yesterday I travelled up to Cumbria for our little clubs Christmas shoot at Lindale. The start had to be delayed by two hours due to the ground owner having forgot that we were going. So on the way, we called in to Bob Parrats as I wanted a new cap for work. Surprisingly he didnt have one that I liked; so we went to the Spar in Milnthorpe and bought a loaf and two packs of bacon. Then on to Arnside to pick up my mate Brian, and persuade his wife to do some bacon butties.

We arrived at the shooting ground for 1pm to find that another one of our members ahd invited 5 of his friends, all non shooters. Now I do enjoy going into instructor mode, especially for nice young ladies. I was so enthralled that I didnt notice the 1 degree temperature. My reward was just, several christmas kisses from very nice young ladies. I've already invited then to next years shoot.

Back to the tale. This morning I opened my presents to find exactly the cap that i coulsnt find in the shop, courtesy of mrs. webber. oh and a nice new laptop that I've just used.

I'm currently at my Nanny's house and dinner is cooking. :beer: So far out of the presents which I have opened I have had a cartridge belt, musto shooting gloves and this brilliant realistic soft toy ferret. :beer: Nippy the real ferret didn't think much of it though and pushed it off the sofa as it was in direct competition for my undivided attention which she normally insists is lavished upon her. :lol:

I'm hungry. :good:

FM :o

merry xmas cranfield i got sum money going to use 50 quid of it towards applying for my fac in the new year mate

paddy.

if i were you paddy , i'd put some of that money towards new socks mate:rolleyes: :lol: :o

don't mention the ducks , quack quack . :good:

I done well for shooting stuff this year. I got a Napier 50 cart belt pouch, and a choke tube case. My dad didn't get me anything but wants to take me down the gun shop and buy me something that I've picked myself. He knows there are a few things I want, but not being a shooter, would rather let me pick something than buy stuff that's of no use. We both do it every year, to save buying each other junk that we have to look pleased about :o Also got a Leatherman, which I'm very pleased with :lol:

tears from the old girl and boy when i turned up, and a great time with P03, njc, ian my brother in law and a happy chap called Harold at mendip, way to much fun, had a blast lads my B.I.L. is now looking to get his sgc so look out for another convertee :good: hope you guys and girl (darebear) had a good xmas :lol::no:

Martin

Merry Xmas to you all.

I got the Poacher's Cookbook by Prue Coats and a spent cartridge case with 2 shotgun cartridge cuff-links off the daughter .

The Missus got me some shooting socks and the Pigeon Shooting "the whole story" by Chris Green DVD.

A brand new mobile for ringing up the crew when we are out reccying the fields.

And I treated myself to a new 6 meg Camera/Video recorder to take some pictures of our future shooting expeditions with a 2gb sd card.

Don't know when I will get to use it though.

CAN'T FIND ANY PIGEONS.

:good::lol::no:

:( :o ;)

Dave K

i reckon i was a really good girl this year and santa loves me, because he got me a shiny black and chrome 80GB ipod :(

which will be absolutely perfect for drowning out scaffy and mike boring me to death with shooting talk :good:

oooo and another thought.... whilst i'm head banging to korn or slipknot.... i wont hear 'PULLLLLLLLLLL' so i guess you'll have to find yourselves another button pusher for the traps lads :lol::no: