a few days left, shrops,staffs border

mark g

due to taking on an extra 1800 acres of a neighbouring estate we have a few days left to let in december and january, these will be 100 bird + driven days predominantly pheasant, price will be £325 per gun based on 8 guns,no overage charge we peg for 9 guns.

the estate consists of about 350 acres of woodland with the farming split between arable and veg production and has always been a shoot, although has been run as a small syndicate shoot for some years, dates available to suit providing they dont clash with days on our home estate, saturdays are best for us

if interested please pm me with a contact number and i will get in touch, if you would like to have a look around the shoot before booking with us i would be happy to give you a guided tour,

Unfortunately a bit far for me as it seems good value, out of curiosity is any tea, coffee or food included?

yes tea and coffee on arrival, soup and pie midway through the day, shoot through till around 3pm, unfortunately we dont yet have facilities to offer a post shoot dinner on site, as the shoot lodge formerly a keepers house at one time is in need of a bit of an upgrade and what with all the other work involved i just havent got to that yet, but there are few good pubs nearby, so we have tried to set the price for these days as no frills driven days

yes tea and coffee on arrival, soup and pie midway through the day, shoot through till around 3pm, unfortunately we dont yet have facilities to offer a post shoot dinner on site, as the shoot lodge formerly a keepers house at one time is in need of a bit of an upgrade and what with all the other work involved i just havent got to that yet, but there are few good pubs nearby, so we have tried to set the price for these days as no frills driven days

Sounds like a great day. Just the sort of shoot we buy days at.

Thanks for the info and good luck.