Jack Pyke

countryman

Has anyone sent back faulty Jack Pyke products, one of my hunter boots which i have only worn a few times is leaking badly, my last pair were fine but i am really disappointed with these. I brought them via mail order so its not just a case of me taking them back to the shop they will have to boxed and sent at my cost i imagine, just wondering how any of you have got on if you had to send something back.

Thanks

Chris

Buy cheap, buy twice....I bought a pair of wellies off them that went bald on the soles after 1 season (previous Aigles at £40 more lasted 5 seasons). No need to say what now adorns my feet! Also has a pair of their walking boots - brambles stuffed them in about 2 months. Absolute junk.

Jack Pyke Hunters Boots :)

552069415_tp.jpg

The OP referred to 'Hunter' boots whereas he meant 'Hunters'. I do now see a series of disenchantments with the products from Jack Pyke emerging.

The only item I have ever bought from JP was a clear view net which I must say has revolutionised my pigeon decoying and is 100% satisfactory.

Jack Pyke. When I got my Jacket Trousers and T shirt, I thought WOW kitted .Waterproof, breathable, sorted :good:

But, the delight disappeared faster than a politicians promise.

I found I had to cut 18 inches off the trouser legs, and twelve inches of the arms of the jacket.

Not to improve the fit, but it just went into the BIN easier. Never again. :no: Jack Pyke

II haven't tried the boots but lost all faith in JP products.

i started reading and thought george mnichael wellies... then as i read on the penny dropped! :lol:

i bought a few jack pyke bits last year, camo jacket, cart belt, hat and tshirt... jacket fitted lovely and looked perfect and it seemed that the jacket with all the pockets etc where designed especially for what i wanted but the tshirt despite being the same size as the jacket was about 5 sizes to small and would barely go over my head... the jacket is awfull.. sweated my behind off even in cold weather, gave in this week and bought another jacket and NOT jack pyke,

i will NEVER again buy any jack pyke clothing

Edited by kiffy

I must be the only one who thinks their stuff is ok :hmm: I have a 3-1 jacket, can't fault it. I mostly only use the outer layer as otherwise it is too warm. Game bag, good value, ok not a Brady but at a tenth the cost and zero snob value it does the job just the same. I also have a pair of Tundra boots. Again, waterproof, light, warm and very comfortable. Along the lines of you get what you pay for, I think JP stuff is a lot higher quality than the money you spend on it. Just my experience :yes:

So many brands start out good, the lose their way with regard to quality (usually after some bean counter starts running the company).

I could be wrong, but aren't Jack Pyke just badge engineers? They take products from the far east and stick their logo on them.

So many brands start out good, the lose their way with regard to quality (usually after some bean counter starts running the company).

I could be wrong, but aren't Jack Pyke just badge engineers? They take products from the far east and stick their logo on them.

I think you are bang on, I have noticed that when they are placed next to the more well known bits of hunting, kit that is when you see the difference. Yes they are cheaper but the quality is tunk and like every thing you get what you pay for. I would never buy any of the brand, no matter who tells me they are the dogs what's it's.

Edited by Blunderbust