Anti-social kid in restaurant

unapalomablanca

A couple of years ago, in a chineese with friends and thier 2 kids, both well behaved, and eating quietly, when the 4 yr old pipes up, "MUM I HAVE Far***D the place erupted in laughter,

I have in the past been known to read a father his fortune if he didnt control his brats in public,

I've had this. Lift full of people - just one 5 year old (my son). You hear this **** - the timbre and tone of which could only have come from a little person. To confirm the deed, he pipes up "hahaha - my bum". Truly a facepalm moment. :/

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

actually heard a great story last night, :lol: My daughter runs a pub in hampshire, one of the customers had drunk 1 bottle of wine (table of 4) and then complained about the wine,they wanted a refund, they had just opened up the 2nd bottle , when my daughter came from the kitchen with a funnel, poured all their drinks back into the bottle , gave them the refund for the 1st bottle and told them to leave :lol: she simply looked up and said, if the 1st bottle was so bad, why on earth did you open the 2nd,

even adults in groups can be stupid ,

thats my girl :good:

none of you lot will ever see my kids out of control like this.. there is no excuse other than cant be bothered half wit parents that will breed half wit kids...seen not heard springs to mind...

if my nipper is going nuts and she does every time im in Tesco for some reason i simply walk out so people don't have to listen her going ape ..... and think iv just beaten her with a cucumber

a chap from work came round my house once .. his kids are the devils spawn... they where belting each other running mad around the house messing with every draw possible..... they didn't say a word.... i was amazed how they excepted there kids to act like this.if it was mine they would have received a whack and dragged home.

they where never invited back

none of you lot will ever see my kids out of control like this.. there is no excuse other than cant be bothered half wit parents that will breed half wit kids...seen not heard springs to mind...

if my nipper is going nuts and she does every time im in Tesco for some reason i simply walk out so people don't have to listen her going ape ..... and think iv just beaten her with a cucumber

a chap from work came round my house once .. his kids are the devils spawn... they where belting each other running mad around the house messing with every draw possible..... they didn't say a word.... i was amazed how they excepted there kids to act like this.if it was mine they would have received a whack and dragged home.

they where never invited back

Yeah but u neva take em to Makie D's - tight *** innit

Some people develop amazingly selective hearing/vision once they have kids, one of my mates will stand and criticise other people and their children while his daughter is being just as obnoxious and loud. Of course if you point this out YOU'RE the bad person! :rolleyes:

Best to steer clear of 'children friendly' establishments if screaming/running about/poor table manners vex you :good: Its when people bring their 'little darlings' into expensive 'adult' restaurants and they don't correct their behaviour that it starts to boil my **** <_<

Indeed - going to the harvester was your mistake (the food is quite dire too). It is a 'family friendly' restaurant and you are guaranteed to have a noisy meal there - particularly if you are a tight *** and go for the Early Bird menu :lol:

Edited by aris

Indeed - going to the harvester was your mistake (the food is quite dire too). It is a 'family friendly' restaurant and you are guaranteed to have a noisy meal there - particularly if you are a tight *** and go for the Early Bird menu :lol:

Just did a smash and grab there and it was a madhouse (as usual). It prints money.

We only go there to keep ourselves out of the Indian.

Just come back from a family meal, prior to us being served, we were having to endure this ghastly 4 year old, screaming and carrying on whilst being egged on by its gormless parents.

It went on for ages, when abruptly, someone in our party shouted, 'shut that little monster up'. Well, you would have thought it was the end of the world, the father got up and started, the mother started crying, the waitress tried to smooth it over. Anyway, it ended with the father saying how their evening had been ruined, and that he hoped we choked on our food..

Anyway the food was nice and others were happy and relieved when peace resumed. Anyone else had anything similar.

So you claim it was the parents fault, yet someone you were with shouted shut that monster up at the child? Dont think i would have been too happy if that was my son you were talking about in that situation

So you claim it was the parents fault, yet someone you were with shouted shut that monster up at the child? Dont think i would have been too happy if that was my son you were talking about in that situation

calm down, its over now.

Exactly, mind you he refered to me as an end of a bell when I pointed that out!!

you worked it out then :lol:

Exactly, mind you he refered to me as an end of a bell when I pointed that out!!

I would not worry too much about his opinion...

Do you let your children run wild in restaurants or shops

If you do then sooner or later someone will say something

Just read more of this thread and realised I'm such a little s**** the teachers in my school must hate me, although i wouldn't be the worst in my class, but I have had a very strict up bringingwith be in for this time, don't go there etc and I got punished like a slap or groundings which all taught me something.

Even if the child was suffering one of the many labels attached to them in this day and age shy should every other paying guest put up with the little ****.

I would have opened my mouth aswell.

The owners and staff should grow some and start telling parents to keep darling little Tarquin to be quiet and well behaved or leave as your ruining everyone else's meal.

Time and place for everything and restraunts and half wit parents with errent children aren't it.

Figgy

A bit of punishment is sometimes called for.

All kids need to learn right from wrong, some do so with stern or harsh words, others need a good well you know what I mean.

Same for the parents.

As a polite society we have a set of rules, either comply or leave.

As you can tell I'm very tolerant :lol:

I'd pass a law that if the parents don't keep the brat in line you can slap the parents.

Figgy

Edited by figgy