The Crown Shoot 2013/14

Paul223

Are we having a Ladies day this year? I need time to find a good hairdresser that can incorporate my partridge feather B) Did anyone mention that I shot an English Gray last week? :whistling:

shhhhusss don't let Tam know the 14 is ladies day he'll be wanting to wear a kilt n wig, I'll have to put him on robs team to beat in case goes rs over tit when beating and accedently 'exposes' himself

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

shhhhusss don't let Tam know the 14 is ladies day he'll be wanting to wear a kilt n wig, I'll have to put him on robs team to beat in case goes rs over tit when beating and accedently 'exposes' himself

:hmmm: :hmmm: :hmmm::huh: :wacko: :crazy: :blink: :hmm: A Kilt is too warm for shooting :ninja:

Twas a shame you canny shoot with the gauge though hey 19 shots for one bird :whistling: starting to think your an anti :lol:

Food seems to be your passion now though :yes:

Mark with his offerings for the day

20131102_123833_zpse5ca493c.jpg

Jeff was first in

20131102_123855_zpsa11f1e0e.jpg

Breakfast this morning and then asked for seconds :blink:

20131103_100828_zps7101d532.jpg

20131103_100838_zps714708c4.jpg

Got the brew right

20131103_101228_zps70905e99.jpg

Great to have you down again mate and hope you have a great few days down with the shandy drinkers :good:

19 Shots my Rs...was only 18 :lol: knew i should have brought my own gun instead of using your lightweight girly 1...besides the 1 got was easily doing 80mph in that wind B)

Soooooo what's all this about then?

image_zpsfdbe456a.jpg

Helping Jeff pull his troosers up May be?

Rob reckoned he could lift 12stone :whistling:

He got a double yolk egg but not one of you noticed that !!!! jammy ******* :mad:

That's because you bust it...amateur. :rolleyes:

19 Shots my Rs...was only 18 :lol: knew i should have brought my own gun instead of using your lightweight girly 1...besides the 1 got was easily doing 80mph in that wind B)

That's the first time i have seen Pheasants struggling to fly into the wind 80 mph my **** :lol:

Rob reckoned he could lift 18stone :whistling:

and Failed :oops:

That's because you bust it...amateur. :rolleyes:

On purpose cos i never got one :P

Looks like you picked a great week to head south !! was it nice and sunny like they say it always is down there :w00t:

****** down here all week :mad:

Edit to add got the brew right :yes::lol::good:

Edited by magman

Looks like you picked a great week to head south !! was it nice and sunny like they say it always is down there :w00t:

****** down here all week :mad:

Edit to add got the brew right :yes::lol::good:

Yeah weather ruined it somewhat,but got myself a new rifle (Sako 85 hunter .243) and christened it on a young Muntjac this morning,so a good end to the week :good:

Yup...the writing on the mug just about summed me up :lol:

Hi Members of the Crown Shoot. I hope you do not mind my asking, but, is there a trout farm in the vicinity of the 'log cabin' ? If so, youre shoot holds a lot of happy memories, from a number of years ago. I seem to recognise a few features from the photographs.

Indeed it does, the trout farm belongs to my bro in law! So we may have met?

PW member SClarke2004 with two hens he retrieved

image_zps84845ba2.jpg

Bigbird retrieving from the river

image_zpsd0a533ae.jpg

Some people believe big bird is incapable of smiling, it's untrue, however she does have a smile / blink flinch

image_zps4850542d.jpg

After the birth of his second son phillys's has been like a dog with two dodgers , we think philly 5 cocks is more appropriate

image_zps8d75ad93.jpg

Out for a quick spot of foxing for an hour after the shoot

image_zpse334b496.jpg

Nant yes from where we set up a small amount of dead ground must have concealed his first approach and as he came out of the dead ground he got jittery as he could probably make out our silhouette and headed back to the wood, then made his way up the wood side to be down wind of the caller, sat bolt upright for me