Sign in to follow this  
Paul223

The Crown Shoot 2013/14

Not happening, magman! (had sense well and truly talked into me!!) shootandbesafe, add me, you know my name :)

Edited by bigbird

Not happening, magman! shootandbesafe, add me, you know my name :)

I will have a word with hubby and sort it !!! or is it you backing down :whistling:

Not surprised Jeff asked for seconds if thats all you are feeding him after all he is a growing lad ........and we have good appetites up north... :lol::lol::lol::whistling:

Not surprised Jeff asked for seconds if thats all you are feeding him after all he is a growing lad ........and we have good appetites up north... :lol::lol::lol::whistling:

He got a double yolk egg but not one of you noticed that !!!! jammy ****** :mad:

I will have a word with hubby and sort it !!! or is it you backing down :whistling:

aye turned yella she has, has neigh asked what the other lasses are wearing even

How's me durahmish coming on

aye turned yella she has, has neigh asked what the other lasses are wearing even

not good :lol::lol:

Really don't know if this'll work

MrTumble_zps29fb0479.jpg

Never mind pictures of tumble, calendar pictures is what you should be thinking about Edited by Paul223

How does November 30th sound?

Lynelle's Xmas night out :( I could double gun :yes::lol: any other dates available ?

Lynelle's Xmas night out :( I could double gun :yes::lol: any other dates available ?

Yeah how does 14 of dec sound

Are we having a Ladies day this year? I need time to find a good hairdresser that can incorporate my partridge feather B) Did anyone mention that I shot an English Gray last week? :whistling: