The Crown Shoot 2013/14

Paul223

PW member SClarke2004 with two hens he retrievedimage_zps84845ba2.jpg

Bigbird retrieving from the riverimage_zpsd0a533ae.jpg

Some people believe big bird is incapable of smiling, it's untrue, however she does have a smile / blink flinch image_zps4850542d.jpg

After the birth of his second son phillys's has been like a dog with two dodgers , we think philly 5 cocks is more appropriate image_zps8d75ad93.jpg

Out for a quick spot of foxing for an hour after the shootimage_zpse334b496.jpg

Good pictures Paul.

Who's the chap in the picture with Phil - I'm sure i know him!

Edited by browning123

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I met shoot and be safe and his partner tonight for a couple of beers before his trip out on the wash estuary tomorrow that he won on the day of the charity clay shoot. I have promised to not get him to muddy ! Hopefully will get him under the geese and will be out on the tide for the chance of duck too. Lets hope they can get up in the morning for a 4.30am start. I will do you all a report on his adventure's on his first trip on our marshes. If you want me to leave him in the creeks give me the nod lol.

Well I met shoot and be safe and his partner tonight for a couple of beers before his trip out on the wash estuary tomorrow that he won on the day of the charity clay shoot. I have promised to not get him to muddy ! Hopefully will get him under the geese and will be out on the tide for the chance of duck too. Lets hope they can get up in the morning for a 4.30am start. I will do you all a report on his adventure's on his first trip on our marshes. If you want me to leave him in the creeks give me the nod lol.

:yes::P Thought I would get in first :P Edited by shoot and be safe

Did he complain the breakfast was to small ?

If not he's probably being polite

Better luck this evening

Don't forget to leave him in a drain before the tide comes in

The "big" breakfast at that cafe is more than enough to fill even the more "stout" of shooter :lol: I should know, i had one the other week :lol:

I went to a clean part but they were still mudded up :lol:

I had no complaints about breakfast and his better half was raving about the Lincolnshire Sausage sandwich.

They are shopping in town at the moment treating all their Crown Shoot friends to gifts :friends:

The moon has messed the geese up a bit, but hopefully we will be able to call a few or get under some tonight. There's always a chance of a Widgeon where we are going tonight. But as we know wildfowling is a truly wild sport and unpredictable but I would love to think they come home with something other than mud and seaweed in the bag.

Only the £5 brekkie , is he gay ?

No, I only help them out when they are busy :lol:

The breakfast was more than enough as we are off out found a all you can eat Chinese buffet :)

Sadly no shots taken out on the marsh :( however it's Saturday night and there is quite a few pubs around so there will be a few pubs"shots" in the bar :lol:

We have had a great day out with ayano3, thank you :good:

Off for food in a minute to make up for the small but perfect breakfast :lol:

Edited by shoot and be safe