The Crown Shoot 2013/14

Paul223

Must say what a great couple Mark and Amy are. Had a great time with lovely people. Been invited over to Wales and will be taking up the offer. Pleased they enjoyed to weekend away, had a great night in town tonight.....go on hit him lol...keep me up to speed how the dog is doing guys.

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Must say what a great couple Mark and Amy are. Had a great time with lovely people. Been invited over to Wales and will be taking up the offer. Pleased they enjoyed to weekend away, had a great night in town tonight.....go on hit him lol...keep me up to speed how the dog is doing guys.

Glad you've enjoyed his company, we've enjoyed the break !!!!

Haha

Fair play he's a good laugh, looking forward to seeing you up our way

You do no Mark is gay and Amy is his sister :whistling:

You do no Mark is gay and Amy is his sister :whistling:

Amy isn't the wife, she is the wifes sister and better in bed :lol:

That explains a few things lol. I can't believe he only drinks tap water and produced his own brand crisps in the pub. Is that something unique to where he lives or more widespread.

Only do things like that on quiz night :ninja:

That explains a few things lol. I can't believe he only drinks tap water and produced his own brand crisps in the pub. Is that something unique to where he lives or more widespread.

More widespread im afraid have you seen little Britain , yes he is the only gay in the village :whistling:

I would PAY to see that magman, think he'll make it up the hill?!?!

This is the location for your calendar photo shoot, I have got the happy snapper ready and waiting for you :whistling:

Could I ask that all "micky taking" out of me be diverted to here please

http://forums.pigeonwatch.co.uk/forums/topic/267004-thank-you-ayano3/

A shameless plug for my post :whistling:

Edited by shoot and be safe

A great day today I had my first ever left and right. :good: Managed 8 for 27 cartridge. More than happy and even put my gun away after the L&R. to pick that I had already shot. The little pup even ended up on the peg with me on the last drive, she was great and was straight on the cock pheasant I shot. Fantastic day 271/47+4 woodcock

You're *******, all of you :/ lol

Pleased with my little dog today again though :)

Magman, how's about we talk about your dog flatly refusing to go with you, so much so that i had to lend you my lead?!? Hahahaha!!

Andy Mags must of spilled his mac donalds breakfast down him again :yes: what other reason would a nice bitch stay by his side :whistling:

A great day again , i started off with a good 50 yrd woodcock on the first drive 1 for 1 , then went on to shoot 6 birds on the second drive for 8 shots and slipped my gun early :D just glad about the one that missed a parked up Audi TT by 6" Phil should of had his go pro on as he was right by it at the time :sneaky2:

Gave my third drive up to a fellow pw member that joined us for the day , nice guy by the name of JerryT :good:

Edited by magman

Was a smashing day, I shot five seem to have forgotten how many shots lol. You were very lucky with the TT rob, a small part of me was hoping you were going to hit it. Nice to meet a new pw member who shot his first pheasant with us and went away with a smile. Got some cracking footage from today and the last few shoot days, need to do some video editing when I get time and post it up.

Thanks again for a great day, enjoyed the banter and everyone's company.

Andy Mags must of spilled his mac donalds breakfast down him again :yes: what other reason would a nice bitch stay by his side :whistling:

A great day again , i started off with a good 50 yrd woodcock on the first drive 1 for 1 , then went on to shoot 6 birds on the second drive for 8 shots and slipped my gun early :D just glad about the one that missed a parked up Audi TT by 6" Phil should of had his go pro on as he was right by it at the time :sneaky2:

Gave my third drive up to a fellow pw member that joined us for the day , nice guy by the name of JerryT :good:

Wasn't sure of the guy's name when i posted earlier :blush:

Was a pleasure to enjoy your company on today's shoot, Glad you had a good day :good:

Sounds like you had a great day. Well done on left and right. Tell up more bigbird....and did you do your calendar slot today ??

Made up for the treble I missed on the teal last weekend :whistling:

Edited by shoot and be safe