The Crown Shoot 2013/14

Paul223

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup, this dog can run in faster than Andy Mags on a Big Mac ;):lol::whistling:

you saying you seen him leave my side or do wrong yesterday ?

Nope thought not

The only time he didn't do as asked yesterday was at the end of the day, he wanted to carry on rather than go in the house, fair play to him

Anyway have you let yours off the lead yet?

And did you pick any runners yesterday, or is that to dangerous :lol:

Yup, this dog can run in faster than Andy Mags on a Big Mac ;):lol::whistling:

Thought I felt a ground tremor :lol:

you saying you seen him leave my side or do wrong yesterday ?

Nope thought not

The only time he didn't do as asked yesterday was at the end of the day, he wanted to carry on rather than go in the house, fair play to him

Anyway have you let yours off the lead yet?

And did you pick any runners yesterday, or is that to dangerous :lol:

Not that I saw, bigbird could of escaped the final photo if "molly" was off the lead :whistling::lol::lol:

Sammy Sammy Sammy Sammy Sammy Sammy Sammy Sammy Sammy Sammy Sammy Sammy Sammy Sammy Sammy Sammy

Thought he did great mate and he's still a youngster, give him a few seasons under his belt he'll make a great little all rounder.

Surely you mean

SAMMMMMMY

SAMMMMMMY

SAMMMMMMY

SAMMMMMMY

SAMMMMMMY

SAMMMMMMY

SAMMMMMMY

SAMMMMMMY

SAMMMMMMY

SAMMMMMMY

BERT

SAMMMMMMY

SAMMMMMMY

SAMMMMMMY

SAMMMMMMY

COME HERE YOU LITTLE ************ *********** ****

I like that excuse

Many years ago Marc I asked why everyone had black labs and was told its for when your dog runs in the gamekeeper doesn't know who to shout at.

I know Paul has his moments but believe me our shoot is so friendly and chilled. I've been on shoots where people have had army style bollokings even the threat of a bunch of 5's just for not tapping a fence good enough.

I like that excuse

Many years ago Marc I asked why everyone had black labs and was told its for when your dog runs in the gamekeeper doesn't know who to shout at.

I know Paul has his moments but believe me our shoot is so friendly and chilled. I've been on shoots where people have had army style bollokings even the threat of a bunch of 5's just for not tapping a fence good enough.

You are spot on there Phil. At the Crown Shoot we are all chilled and don't mind a wind up, usually at your expense :whistling: When are you going back to the Pigeon hut scene of the fire? :lol:

Looking forward to Ladies day next week, also Tam and Hopper are coming down to shoot their prize from the charity shoot back in June :welcomeani:

Yeah gona get tough soon..........

you load of OOrible bunch of bums won't know what's hit ya...

Andy Mags must of spilled his mac donalds breakfast down him again :yes: what other reason would a nice bitch stay by his side :whistling:

A great day again , i started off with a good 50 yrd woodcock on the first drive 1 for 1 , then went on to shoot 6 birds on the second drive for 8 shots and slipped my gun early :D just glad about the one that missed a parked up Audi TT by 6" Phil should of had his go pro on as he was right by it at the time :sneaky2:

Gave my third drive up to a fellow pw member that joined us for the day , nice guy by the name of JerryT :good:

Rob, it was the pork pie I had stashed in my pocket, you never know where the next meal is coming from.

I had Pauls dog fooled on a sent while looking for Marks Woodcock. :)