charles taylor to serve time here

overandunder2012

I can't find any logic for us wanting to keep him in prison or am I missing something?

must be some kind of european deal where they prosecute him and britain gets the bill :lol: you couldnt invent this could you did he even ever visit the uk let alone commit crimes here? the funny bit is if he turned up at heathrow with a suitcase they would probably refuse him entry as a undesirable, maybe not it depends if theres anyone on duty that day

Edited by overandunder2012

must be some kind of european deal where they prosecute him and britain gets the bill :lol: you couldnt invent this could you did he even ever visit the uk let alone commit crimes here? the funny bit is if he turned up at heathrow with a suitcase they would probably refuse him entry as a undesirable

we are a ####### #### nation, run by complete ####### #####, I am so embaressed by the ##### that have sold out this once great country. #### the stupid white liberal #####.I ####### hate every one of them.

goodnight. una.

must be some kind of european deal where they prosecute him and britain gets the bill :lol: you couldnt invent this could you did he even ever visit the uk let alone commit crimes here? the funny bit is if he turned up at heathrow with a suitcase they would probably refuse him entry as a undesirable

NONE are refused entry. All hate the uk but risk their lives to get here. Cameron will not worry about the cost, he'll just take extra from somebody already standing in a queue for a food parcel.

Can you imagine the conversation:'So what are you in here for mate...'

we are a ####### #### nation, run by complete ####### #####, I am so embaressed by the ##### that have sold out this once great country. #### the stupid white liberal #####.I ####### hate every one of them.

goodnight. una.

So I guess you aren't a fan of the International Criminal Court bringing despots and dictators to justice?

The British were key in getting him sent to The Hague for trial,if we had not given under takings then he would not have been extradited to Europe to stand trial, and would have got away with all of his crimes.

He is not the first war criminal to be convicted in an international court and serve time in a British prison, the cost of keeping one more prisoner is hardly going to dent our national debt is it.

The British were key in getting him sent to The Hague for trial,if we had not given under takings then he would not have been extradited to Europe to stand trial, and would have got away with all of his crimes.

He is not the first war criminal to be convicted in an international court and serve time in a British prison, the cost of keeping one more prisoner is hardly going to dent our national debt is it.

No the cost of one more wont dent the national debt nor will the cost of two more!!

Can I have half the cost of the extra one please?

So I guess you aren't a fan of the International Criminal Court bringing despots and dictators to justice?

I have no time for the failed continent of Africa, no amount of propping it up ever helps. We send billions, we import millions of them, and create industries to excuse, protect and promote them. I have yet to hear a word of thanks or gratitiude.

I have no time for the failed continent of Africa, no amount of dividing and conquering it ever helps them. We steal billions of pounds sterling of their natural resources, we import millions of pound sterling worth of goods for peanuts of them, and create British interest industries to excuse our veiled colonialism, protect and promote their dictators who in turn sell off their countries' natural wealth to us for nothing in exchange for our protection of the oligarchies/tyrannies they run. I have yet to hear a word of thanks or gratitiude but my governments are best pals with them when it suits them. Then my government suddenly discovers how bad these people are and sends them to jail (replacing them with other hay men they can control).

There, I fixed it for you.

I have no time for the failed continent of Africa, no amount of propping it up ever helps. We send billions, we import millions of them, and create industries to excuse, protect and promote them. I have yet to hear a word of thanks or gratitiude.

Not a perfect article, but something to muse upon: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-24396390

unapalomablanca, on 10 Oct 2013 - 11:36 PM, said:

I have no time for the failed continent of Africa, no amount of dividing and conquering it ever helps them. We steal billions of pounds sterling of their natural resources, we import millions of pound sterling worth of goods for peanuts of them, and create British interest industries to excuse our veiled colonialism, protect and promote their dictators who in turn sell off their countries' natural wealth to us for nothing in exchange for our protection of the oligarchies/tyrannies they run. I have yet to hear a word of thanks or gratitiude but my governments are best pals with them when it suits them. Then my government suddenly discovers how bad these people are and sends them to jail (replacing them with other hay men they can control).

There, I fixed it for you.

Very true. If they don't play ball, they tend to go... Replaced by someone who is willing to play. I have no doubt that this is what has happened in libya and iraq

goodnight. una.[/quote

Britain isn't the only country to take in prisoners from the special court, Australia, Canada,usa, Sweden have also taken in prisoners. So are these countries #### ######## ########.

Being a racist once you get south of Dover I wouldn't trust any of them until I got to Australia or New Zealand. IMO it's a sad fact that the Arab and African countries will always suffer from dictators and the average person gets nothing. China is sucking anything good out of Africa now.

I second that if he was in his own country he could escape or be released or be killed so at least we now that he will surve his time in prison my only worry is will he end up in one of our hotel open prisons.

I forgot to add he will no doubt be with all of his ill gotten gains stashed in uk banks for safe keeping.

Edited by four-wheel-drive

I second that if he was in his own country he could escape or be released or be killed so at least we now that he will surve his time in prison my only worry is will he end up in one of our hotel open prisons.

I forgot to add he will no doubt be with all of his ill gotten gains stashed in uk banks for safe keeping.

Wonder if Naomi Campbell still holding on to a few gems for the old murderer? ;)

I suspect his assets will be frozen so we will also get the Social Security bill for housing and feeding all his dependents.

Here we go again !! :mad:

+1 :good: