Making 25-06 brass from .270

Hello I hope you guys can help I'm trying to make some 25-06 brass out of .270 Iv successfully made a couple so far but I'm worried about neck thickness. I measured the out side neck size of a fired 25-06 case from my rifle and it measures 0.291 then I measured the out side neck size on a loaded converted bullet which measures 0.286 leaving it with 0.005 to expand in my chamber. Also the internal neck of these converted bullets are about 0.002 thicker. Would you say they are okay or need trimming. I have put a loaded dummy converted bullet in my rifle and it cycles with out fault

Hello I hope you guys can help I'm trying to make some 25-06 brass out of .270 Iv successfully made a couple so far but I'm worried about neck thickness. I measured the out side neck size of a fired 25-06 case from my rifle and it measures 0.291 then I measured the out side neck size on a loaded converted bullet which measures 0.286 leaving it with 0.005 to expand in my chamber. Also the internal neck of these converted bullets are about 0.002 thicker. Would you say they are okay or need trimming. I have put a loaded dummy converted bullet in my rifle and it cycles with out fault

There is one small anomaly that needs to be addressed when resizing a different calibre to shoot in your gun . Your resized cases will have .270 on the head stamp and not 25-06 . It could be con screwed by some over zealous fire arms officer that you are in possession of ammo not on your ticket .

Harnser.