Hello guys this is my first ever forum and he only one im on so no idea what to do really?

Anyways, im 22 from manchester been shooting air rifles for 3 years only targets tho and really looking to get into the field sports tho dont want to pally for fac and Sgc if i dont really like it.. Im here hoping i can join a few of you guys on shoots? Day and night to get a really feel for the country man sport..

I am willing not to shoot and only collect game/vermin set up decoys and watch till your happy with me joining in.. I play fair il pay my way in cost and may even buy you a good ye old cuppa..

Willing to pay you to shoot with you (small fee) be honest if you want a helper im free if you fancy teaching a young fellow a trick or two il pay for the service..

Thanks for reading

( feel rude talking about money online ring me *****************************

Edited by steve_b_wales
Only give out your number via the 'pm' system.

Hi Robert.

Pretty much cleaned up on my two permissions so its a bit quiet. Im not after any more for the time being as I have a lot on at the moment but if things pick up Ill give you a shout. The nearest Ive got recently is Worsley clay club but only for a knock about. Im sure the chaps on here will have you out before long.

Hi Robert.

Pretty much cleaned up on my two permissions so its a bit quiet. Im not after any more for the time being as I have a lot on at the moment but if things pick up Ill give you a shout. The nearest Ive got recently is Worsley clay club but only for a knock about. Im sure the chaps on here will have you out before long.

Thanks a lot and I hope so before i find them and make them my prey ;) joking they all have better guns..

Still working on gaining my own but works asking me to go to Dubai soon so might have some camels there to hunt :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...