what type of pellets are best shot with a weihrauch hw77

mshadowsky

Been using the new weihrauch pellets for some weeks now in my logun s16s and my webley mamba.

I was using accupels but found to many bent skirts on them.My son shot 15 rabbits in 10 hours with the first tin they were all head shots and therefore clean kills. I was amazed when I looked at the pellets used they are an hard pellet and do not deform to much on impact.They seem to be a well made pellet and I have yet to find a bad one in the tin. I wish they came in tins of 500 instead of 200. The ones I am using are the

F&T Specials I can reccomend them.

Peter

cheers for the info guys ill give them a try after i get a saftey catch cause mine buggerd up on me because its a really old batterd wierauch bit rusty but all good for shooting also need to get a Accelerator spring and proberly a nylon spring guide does any one here use Accelerator springs or ox springs cheers again kind regards mshadowsky.

• 4 years later...

Hi mate.

I'm just running-in a brand new HW77 full length rifle in .22 and the pellet of choice seems to be H&N Field and Target Trophy. It also likes Superdomes so, either of these will not disappoint I think.

As for the general condition of your HW77 rifle; why not treat it to an expert tune-up? Venom and Bonnie & Clyde seem to be popular choices?

Major Konig