new beretta A300 .

Guest stevo

As per title . I have just picked up a new A300 . I some members have had one for a while . Just wondering

what your views are . I bought it for a pure pigeon/hide gun . 28 " 3 shot . Black synthetic . must admit I was amazed at how fast it felt . Hoping to give it a go this weekend .

regards stevo

Edited by stevo

Hi there, I picked my new A300 up yesterday from Greenfields in Salisbury, very impressed with the service and the price (£780). I also managed to get a 1/4 Beretta mobilchoke for £16 so well pleased.

Overall the quality and finish are very good, I had a 303 many years age which always behaved well and accounted for many pigeon.

I only have one concern at this stage regarding the 'Elastic piston seal' which is actually a serrated split metal ring, it did feel very tight when I put it into the receiving chamber and allowed for little movement.

I thought it it would be looser but looking at comments on the web it's supposed to be tight to clean the walls of the chamber!

Anyway Im looking forward to giving it a try later today.

What sort of work if you dont mind me asking . Should I be worried haha

stevo

Hopefully its a rare occurance , but a gun smith has checked mine before returning to gmk and has said the chrome lining is coming away from the inside of the barrel , so gmk said they will replace once they have confirmed this

Then I'm back in business :)

Yeah must admit that does sound like a one off . Barrels on berettas if anything are spot on . I would think they will just replace them .

Legohead .

yes mate they are ment to be tight

Edited by stevo

Yeah must admit that does sound like a one off . Barrels on berettas if anything are spot on . I would think they will just replace them .

Yes in fairness they did say on the phone if that is the problem, it would be replaced , just the fact I'm semi auto less for a while :(

Yes in fairness they did say on the phone if that is the problem, it would be replaced , just the fact I'm semi auto less for a while :(

yeah know what you mean . I bought a new hastan as well the other week . One with extended chokes . So I have a back up in case one goes down im covered . Nothing worse than sitting around waiting for your shotty ..

ame="fruity" post="2314773" timestamp="1381832109"]

yeah know what you mean . I bought a new hastan as well the other week . One with extended chokes . So I have a back up in case one goes down im covered . Nothing worse than sitting around waiting for your shotty ..

Yeah bit of a pain about 6 weeks ish I've been told , I.have my 692 but not taking it rough shooting so I'll have to stick with clays for a while

And even with what's happened I still wouldn't except a refund I love the gun , I'll just have to wait :)

Hi there, I picked my new A300 up yesterday from Greenfields in Salisbury, very impressed with the service and the price (£780). I also managed to get a 1/4 Beretta mobilchoke for £16 so well pleased.

Overall the quality and finish are very good, I had a 303 many years age which always behaved well and accounted for many pigeon.

I only have one concern at this stage regarding the 'Elastic piston seal' which is actually a serrated split metal ring, it did feel very tight when I put it into the receiving chamber and allowed for little movement.

I thought it it would be looser but looking at comments on the web it's supposed to be tight to clean the walls of the chamber!

Anyway Im looking forward to giving it a try later today.

how did you get on with the A300 yesterday ???