Got one Yukon Photon 5x42 Digital Night Vision riflescope

wayne916

Got one Yukon Photon 5x42 Digital Night Vision riflescope

I got meself one Yukon Photon 5x42 Digital Night Vision riflescope

Phoned a few places and was told there was a 9 month waiting list, jumped the Que by paying a little extra ;-)

Quick review

Put the Yukon scope on my Weihrauch HW100, first impression looks so "COOL" although I think some high mounts are needed, with the standard mounts can't be more than a 1mm or 2mm clearance.

Pitch black outside, Turned it on, pointed it up the garden, all a bit blurry, switched on the internal IR LED "WOW" a hole new world!! defiantly going to get out in the field when the weather improves, you goto put one of these on ya xmas list.

Only negative it dose make the front end of the gun a little heavy.

My 11 year old's Comment was "OMG" repeated about 5 times, had to tell her the battery would go flat if she did not put it down soon.

Thanks, Link is broken, they have taken it of there web site.

UPdate, added a Nite-Tek T20ir infrared Illuminator, brought from eBay user marky610, what a difference, fantastic bit of kit.

Using the build in IR Illuminator the image is slightly grainy, switch on the the Nite-Tek T20ir infrared Illuminator, WOW image so Sharpe and clear.

Hi Wayne.

Are you seriously telling us that you jumped the quew(how do you spell that?)

When I ordered mine I am sure the man said they are strictly sold in order of ordering if that makes sence.

How much extra do we have to pay to jump the quew,quue,kyou?

Bryan.

No que jumping, traders selling there allocation on eBay at over inflated prices, Units are brand new at £475, keep looking on eBay and they pop up quite regular, there is one on there now. private sale

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Yukon-photon-5x42-/300989200098?pt=UK_SportingGoods_Hunting_ShootingSports_ET&hash=item46145ab6e2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...