Joint supplement

TR1

i, ve used both

i used a tub of yumove first with no change , then went straight onto joint aid and saw an improvement within a week

i,m guessing it was the joint aid that helped , but i didnt give it a gap between the two supplements , so still no 100% sure.

if i use it again i,ll go joint aid first

yea cod liver oil is used and is cheap , we use it on the horses , defo worth a try

i know a vet who uses that and joint aid just as a procaution in her dogs during the shooting season and they are not old

joint aid for the smallest pack was i think about £13.

look on amazon they had a good deal a few months ago

I am using Yumove on my 17 year old Jack Russell bitch, after trying a 'cheaper' brand that I bought via Ebay. The dog's back legs are very stiff and she has problems getting up and down steps etc. I'm on the 4th week of trying Yumove and can't say that it's helped her any better that the other brand.

Update:

I've just ordered 500g of JointAid for £17.50. Hopefully, it will help my dog and ease any discomfort that she's experiencing.

We have switched between both Youmove and Joint Aid but have settled on Youmove as our preffered product.

We used some sample packs of Joint aid as and when we got it but never rated it.

We buy Youmove for our two terriers and the inlaws do also for there retreiver with joint problems.