membership prices (seriously!!!)

mda998

i feel that i must apologise to anyone offended by my comments on this subject. As i said in earlier posts this is NOT a witch hunt about CAMBRIDGE GUN CLUB and I do not take back my comments as it is my personal opinion to which i am entitled to (freedom of speech ETC..)

Although i do find your comments insulting towards me ehb102

Please do clarify for me. Are you insulted that I said that calling someone greedy was insulting? Or are you insulted that I identified your comment as defamatory?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crikey how how much do these places charge

Cambridge gun club £55 ( £50 renewal)

same targets week in week out, a gun shop thats rarely open and split in 2 different areas then pay extra for tea and coffee!! ( get home and have to defume all your clothes from the smell of FRIED FOOD)

Sporting targets £60 ( £50 renewal)

loads of variety and loads of towers plus free tea and coffee (propper coffee) and a gun shop thats open all day and under 1 roof, also very welcoming members of staff

surely a no brainer

what about your areas?

no witch hunt here just an opinion which has escalated out of control by forum members input :)

example, if you went to a pub toilet and it was disgusting, then you went to the landlord and told him, would you expect to be barred from the pub because of your comments

It seems that you didn't go to the Landlord and tell him you were disgusted, you came on to a public access Forum, rubbished the business and argued with everyone that disagreed with you.

Just repeating, "its not a witchhunt" doesn't mean it is not a witchhunt and it certainly seemed one to me.

Then ironically, you moan about getting banned, from the amount of moaning you did you should be grateful.

CGC have gone up in my estimation.

It seems that you didn't go to the Landlord and tell him you were disgusted, you came on to a public access Forum, rubbished the business and argued with everyone that disagreed with you.

Just repeating, "its not a witchhunt" doesn't mean it is not a witchhunt and it certainly seemed one to me.

Then ironically, you moan about getting banned, from the amount of moaning you did you should be grateful.

CGC have gone up in my estimation.

me too,

i did'nt moan about getting banned,

Edited by mda998