Picking up jacket.

Night blaster

Evening all,

I'm looking to invest in a Jacket just to use while picking up on shoots,

I've beening using my musto shooting fleece or vest dependant on weather so far this year, (which has so far been fairly kind!) I like these as they are light and not to bulky, however i doubt they will stand up on a day of bad weather and are already getting blood stained from having a game carrier. after something a little more durable that is not camo that will do the job but still be smart and functional.

There are loads of options and choices on the market, but I wondered what people think to jackets they have bought and tested?

By all means if anyone is looking to sell one on I would be interested, medium fit.

Cheers NB

I have a musto advanced tweed jacket lighter than most and very comfy but pricey to get blood stained.

I've also have a Sherwood Kingston jacket for rough shooting beat picking up etc where I get mucky cheap £120 had it 6 years now still waterproof and look good liners of the cartridge pockets are the only thing that's worn.