ineos/unite the union

novice cushie shooter

there are times I believe forced sectioning will never be stopped :yes: energy bills are up because a wonderful old crow (not bob) decided some well run state companies needed to be in the hands of the public, seems that was as usual a smoke screen, look who has them now and look where that profit is going, as for Honda Nissan etc , true they still exist and employ many many, but you conveniently fail to mention the like of Samsung that took million upon million on the promise of jobs that either never materialised or were very short lived.

I am no lover of labour surprisingly enough and I have never been on benefit, and if truth be know I probably pay more in tax per month than most on here actually pick up, but one thing I do admitting to is seeing a scam , and you through Grangemouth have just seen a scam as simple as the three card trick, yet you joined in eagerly on the chance of a bit of union bashing, and yep we even manged to get benefits in along with a chance to endorse a bit of tax fiddling ( the holy cow on here)

KW

I hope not, if I was sectioned, not sure which section I want. You have explained your views to me before old boy and I accept you are not a dyed in the wool leftie and are well educated but we could not go on subsidising state industries.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Won't need help sonny, Final salary pension and a very good salary thanks to Bob's efforts. I have met him and he is very nice.

Every industry said that right up until the minute the wheels come off: coal, steel, railways...

Every commuter in London can't wait for day the Tube gets the staff it deserves.

Won't need help sonny, Final salary pension and a very good salary thanks to Bob's efforts. I have met him and he is very nice.

Don 't expect any support when that little one goes. The private sector didn't get any support from the public sector when theirs went.

I'm am sure he is a nice chap, great husband and dad. It's his politics I don't like.

Don 't expect any support when that little one goes. The private sector didn't get any support from the public sector when theirs went.

I'm am sure he is a nice chap, great husband and dad. It's his politics I don't like.

I'll be fine only 8 months to retirement so I'll take my chances,

its a pity you don't realise that if the public sector were unionised they may have kept theirs.

You also don't seem to grasp that the railways have been public sector for 20 years and the policy has always been don't touch the pension or the public will be walking to work.

Have a nice life :good: