x.mas tree ratting

wol the hunter

I was making a point, I don't agree with shooting them, what damage do they do?. I went into a field a while back that had been manured in the morning and somebody had sat and shot seagulls that afternoon and left them where they shot them. What was the point in that? But if you want to shoot them because there on the list then go ahead and shoot them, waste of a cartridge if you ask me :/

I was making a point, I don't agree with shooting them, what damage do they do?. I went into a field a while back that had been manured in the morning and somebody had sat and shot seagulls that afternoon and left them where they shot them. What was the point in that? But if you want to shoot them because there on the list then go ahead and shoot them, waste of a cartridge if you ask me :/

I wouldnt bother mate

A) What can you do with them?

:o I would imaging they are stupidly easy to shoot

C) You dont really see that many unless you live by a coast..like me...but i still wouldnt shoot them

They are the biggest vermin on earth, but i didnt think you were allowed to shoot them?

hi mate do you only shoot game?

im guessing you do with maybe a few bunnies and the odd black stuff. well i do vermin and pest control and you should really understand that seagulls which are fast becoming land gulls are a pest species and like most pest species carry alot nasty germs and where i live in the country we are inondated with them,and on all of my shoots ive been asked to controll them and yes they are easy and maybe a waste of shot or bullet but herring gulls are on the list and i have a job to do :good:

all the best :good:

• 11 months later...

Good work on the treerats the sooner the government put some sort of bounty on them the better, around me there are hundreds of the ****** things, as bold as brass, its a wonder any of the garden birds are able to rear a brood.

As you can guess I dont like them around. It was 1964 when I last saw a Red in Mote Park Maidstone.

:good: D2D

• 1 month later...