Best Guy To Review My Decoy Please-

Lg1

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Do you intend going into full scale production and sale of these? If you want them putting in a magazine i can probably help

Yea fister,

I am going to give it a go, what magazine are you referring to and in what respect ?

Thank you

A very realistic decoy & you've obviously spent many hours on the fine detail;How much do they weigh? As winter decoying approaches we are all looking to reduce the bulk we haul over wet ,muddy fields & I always like to set out about a dozen decoys to start the pattern?Do you also have any mounting system to give them some 'wobble'/movement?

We don't allow members to advertise, or sell items outside of the Trading Post and Lg1 didn't start this thread with that intention.

However, the interest in his decoys is prompting orders being posted.

So, in fairness to everyone, please don't post order requests on this thread.

I am sure Lg1 will advertise his items in the right place, in due course.

• 2 weeks later...

I think these look like a very good decoy. However, I don't think that anyone's sport will be any better than when using dead birds.

I will second that , I have still ordered 20 though , as I think they will make a very good alternative in the summer when the flies are a problem.

I think these look like a very good decoy. However, I don't think that anyone's sport will be any better than when using dead birds.

Good morning Motty, I would be a fool to try and defend my decoy option against a quote like this as I'd be on a hiding to nothing. Nothing is going to beat the real thing and that's one thing we can all stand together and agree, theses have been made to give a good solid option for when we don't have the luxury to start our day with dead birds.

I fully understand I haven't re created the wheel buddy and nor will you hear me say it, what I have set out to do is give us all the best possible chance when dead birds are not at our disposal.

I personally think decoys that follow as close as possible to the looks of a real bird is a step in the right direction for all of us! I know some people will bill there decoys as unbelievable, that birds will come from miles around in a hypnotic trance just to see what lies beneath lol ... That's not the case here m8!

What we do have though is the closest possible option to a real bird, taking time to be sure the bird looks as realistic as possible from all angles. Helping to draw the birds that little bit closer before they twig on that something is not quite right. I'm pretty confident that this decoy option will showcase this.

Thanks for the complement about the looks of my work, that's a nice boost! And on the whole I do agree with you... You won't shoot anymore birds with these decoys than you would dead birds.

Cheers Motty :9)

Lg1

Good morning Motty, I would be a fool to try and defend my decoy option against a quote like this as I'd be on a hiding to nothing. Nothing is going to beat the real thing and that's one thing we can all stand together and agree, theses have been made to give a good solid option for when we don't have the luxury to start our day with dead birds.

I fully understand I haven't re created the wheel buddy and nor will you hear me say it, what I have set out to do is give us all the best possible chance when dead birds are not at our disposal.

I personally think decoys that follow as close as possible to the looks of a real bird is a step in the right direction for all of us! I know some people will bill there decoys as unbelievable, that birds will come from miles around in a hypnotic trance just to see what lies beneath lol ... That's not the case here m8!

What we do have though is the closest possible option to a real bird, taking time to be sure the bird looks as realistic as possible from all angles. Helping to draw the birds that little bit closer before they twig on that something is not quite right. I'm pretty confident that this decoy option will showcase this.

Thanks for the complement about the looks of my work, that's a nice boost! And on the whole I do agree with you... You won't shoot anymore birds with these decoys than you would dead birds.

Cheers Motty :9)

Lg1

It may have sounded like I was being a little negative towards your product. I wasn't. I could almost guarantee that your decoys will do the job really well. All I was doing was pointing out to someone that, although your product looks extremely lifelike, it will not miraculously bring in the pigeons where some other decoys won't. People must be realistic with their expectations.

As I've said before, I will purchase some of your decoys and give them a good run out in the coming months.

All the best.