Rap Music

highdowns hunter

I Was sitting at breakfast in my hotel yesterday and along comes 4 Black Loud mouthed American guys who sat beside me. :lol:

They were talking about 5 Million Dollar cheques and 10 million Dollar cheques etc, :good:

They were wearing Diamond studded watches as big as my fist, and diamond and gold chains around their necks. they even started Rapping at the table :lol:

When I left Breakfast I went into the Hotel reception and there was about 10 WWF sized Black wrestlers hanging around. :lol:

I asked one of the guys who these dudes were, and he mentioned 4 names. Buster Rhymes, Splif, 50 cents and Acon. He told me they had been doing concerts here in Luanda

Just wondering if any younger members had heard of these folks.

I wouldnt know a rapper if I saw one as its not to my liking :lol:

I have heard of the gentlemen in question but cannot say that i have listened to that particular popular beat combo.

I understand that the youngsters are also listening to a gentleman called Dr. Dre however I do doubt very much that he does in fact possess a Phd that is unless he bought it by mail order from the Karachi Institute of Higher Education as I suspect did also my GP whose name I can barely pronounce let alone type.

Guest jonrms

Your so lucky...

I love there music...

Although... my wife and the rest of the world hates my choice.. lol.... I would have loved to have been there.... you lucky sod!

they are probably some of the biggest names in rap at the moment akon was number one for quite a few weeks just before xmas with a song called "smack that" i leave you to figure the rest out :/

50 cent is supposdly a "real" gangster as he got shot apparently and now often wears a bullet proof vest, also alot of his music revolves around this, and he was at the centre of the whole "rap music encouraging gun crime" debate

not really my kind of music but there you go :o

One believes '50 Cent' has been shot and stabbed numerous times. I think he has brought a film out called 'Get rich or die trying'. He was slated for appearing in an bill board advertisment for the film with a handgun stuffed down the back of his shorts. :/

I hate rap music but have heard of all the afore mentioned characters other than 'Splif'. Although with a name like that I think that he sounds more like something drug related than 'music' related. Perhaps there's a link. :o :o

FM :D

Thanks for the replies and Info,

I am too old for this type of music, but somebody must like them.

They left to go back to the USA last night. and as you say they must be earning a lot of money just to pay for their bodyguards, hotel bills and travel etc.

maybe i should have asked for their autographs. Could have sold them on E/Bay :/

Thanks Again

HH

One believes '50 Cent' has been shot and stabbed numerous times.

Well they obviously did not try hard enough.

I have always thought that whoever named it "Rap", left a letter out.

Beat me to it Cranners. :/

Just for you Snakey, 50 cent being given a nice warm reception at the 2004 Reading Rock Festival, and yes those bottles are mainly full of **** - hmm nice!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bajFQzCH5Y

I have heard of the gentlemen in question but cannot say that i have listened to that particular popular beat combo.

I understand that the youngsters are also listening to a gentleman called Dr. Dre however I do doubt very much that he does in fact possess a Phd that is unless he bought it by mail order from the Karachi Institute of Higher Education as I suspect did also my GP whose name I can barely pronounce let alone type.

Damned upstarts... not fit to hold Flanders & Swann's Pimms for them. :/ :o :o :D

i'm with jonrms ....... YOU JAMMY SOD :good:

and why didnt you get me their autographs ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

pffft.

Quick DB break out the mobility scooter and get after them :blink:

they sound like a bunch of winkers IMHO

oiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii im only 32 :good::lol: