young fallow doe

camokid

Cracking write up Andy..even if you did come across as a soft southern shandy drinking hand bag carrying moaning minnie...and all because of a runny nose <_< shud be like us northern oiks..geet ard as oot :lol:

Can still remember my 1st Fallow so know how you felt,always nice to add another species to the "done it" list :good:

Sorry again for not stopping off on the way home today..but next trip south i will call in 1st :yes:

there is a warm venison dinner waiting for any fellow shooter at my house... except them welsh lads there not welcome... :whistling:

That's Racial Descrimination I'll have you know. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: If you carry on like that one of them will have you up in front of the Court Of Human Rights! :yahoo::lol::yahoo:

Sure he's on about the "welsh" comment...numbnuts :P

Could be right about " my age " though...tired today which doesn't bode well for tonights 12hr shift :oops:

Will have to teach you to spoke propa england like us :yes:

Correct! :yes:

Maybe this shows that we are all getting a little on the old side and a bit slow on the uptake! :lol::lol::lol: