Come clean

spandit

Good on you, my wife thinks my Fishing Club membership is 50% of what it actually is, and i never actually told her about my new OU however that was 4 years ago so i may of got away with that one.......

So far so good!

Cheers

Aled

Edited by Aled

Good on you, my wife thinks my Fishing Club membership is 50% of what it actually is, and i never actually told her about my new OU however that was 4 years ago so i may of got away with that one.......

So far so good!

Cheers

Aled

You should know better - you think you have got away with it.

She's just waiting for the right time to let you know that she knows !

They always do :yes:

Then it costs !

When I bought my first gun the guy in the shop said don't forget to leave a note in the cabinet saying 'If you are reading this I must be dead, therefore please note these are worth much more than you think'

I believe spousal deceit is rife in the shooting community!

I have told my family to get a temp cert sorted then open it and get a few of my mates to sort the prices, under no circumstances call the gun shop until possible values are decided by committee

Your Probably right knowing my luck, station, but you see on a 6 Nations rugby trip i saw a naked female at a club of illrepute, i immeadiately came clean once home,. thinking i'd rather face the wrath whilst i was still hungover, the reply i got was "well done for being honest"! Others who did not mention it to partners found themselves in BIG trouble....swings and roundabouts!!

Cheers

Aled

Your Probably right knowing my luck, station, but you see on a 6 Nations rugby trip i saw a naked female at a club of illrepute, i immeadiately came clean once home,. thinking i'd rather face the wrath whilst i was still hungover, the reply i got was "well done for being honest"! Others who did not mention it to partners found themselves in BIG trouble....swings and roundabouts!!

Cheers

Aled

I'm with you on that Aled - me and a mate are the only two of us who tell the misses where we have been (and seen) when out with the boys.

Honesty is the best policy - most of the time !

It's like being back in time 40 years and hearing my mum say 'look, but don't touch' :yes:

ATB.

I only ahve two guns but I deliberately 'accidentally' say three or four sometimes...amazing how their ears suddenly ***** up...she doesn't know how many pairs of underpants or socks I have but I'll bet she has a running tally on the value of all my shooting and dog training gear

what is it with this "dont tell swmbo" ?. Why, i have to ask do you feel the need to deceive your better half? Is your shooting depriving the family in some way?

My missus gave me £1000 towards the cost of my first gun a few days back.

She is also keen to go to clay grounds with me to act as buttoner

She voluntarily and unexpectedly paid for the 50 rounds and clays I shot at a club ground

If any of the above comments are other than "tongue in cheek", perhaps you should review your "arrangements"??????

what is it with this "dont tell swmbo" ?. Why, i have to ask do you feel the need to deceive your better half? Is your shooting depriving the family in some way?

She voluntarily and unexpectedly paid for the 50 rounds and clays I shot at a club ground

If any of the above comments are other than "tongue in cheek", perhaps you should review your "arrangements"? ?????

I want a wife like that !!!! :lol::lol:

Haha my better half often moans saying "You get all the good stuff, when do I get a treat or something?" so i always reply "When you find something that helps put food on the table".

She actually did say the other day "You said at the beginning you only needed 1 gun at it would be fine for a few years...." I just find a excuse to leg it at this point

If any of the above comments are other than "tongue in cheek", perhaps you should review your "arrangements"? ?????

My wife doesn't give me money lol I earn my own...it's already mine. I don't ask permission to spend it and don't feel the need to tell her either

i never pass comment on what my wife does with her money after all she more than earns it and she knows i have considerably more than her but never asks/tells me what to do or have done with it, there again i treat my wife very well and she doesn't know what it's like to go without and she never hears the word no