Asylum seeker

THE AD

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly! So how many people qualify for this sort of loan? How many more people are we going to accept being brought into the country and intentionally dumped for us to look after?

The loans for education are usually not repayable until the person taking whatever course is involved gets a job, as previously stated that won't be very likely with the course being taken.

Got to chuckle that just because the story come from the "Independent" it is far more credible than the other scandal sheets LOL

look get this straight, I am totally against immigration if its either not for our benefit or its not a genuine case of need, however this chap came as a kid he has grown up here he wants to be part of UK society and accepts OUR ways yet we only see fit to remove him and condemn his efforts to get on, 10k whats that in the great scheme!! cherry bobs(its not his fault you know, you really should try to see through your clouded view sometime)and yes when a scumbag takes the wee and hates our way of life to the point of threatening it, get rid simples, but this guy is just a victim of sensationalist reporting nothing more nothing less, I suggest you calm down with a viewing of Benefit Britain available now on iplayer

bonsoir.

KW

look get this straight, I am totally against immigration if its either not for our benefit or its not a genuine case of need, however this chap came as a kid he has grown up here he wants to be part of UK society and accepts OUR ways yet we only see fit to remove him and condemn his efforts to get on, 10k whats that in the great scheme!! cherry bobs(its not his fault you know, you really should try to see through your clouded view sometime)and yes when a scumbag takes the wee and hates our way of life to the point of threatening it, get rid simples, but this guy is just a victim of sensationalist reporting nothing more nothing less, I suggest you calm down with a viewing of Benefit Britain available now on iplayer

bonsoir.

KW

Typical post from your good self. So how many such people should we absorb into our already stretched society by your reckoning? Don't know where you get the £10k from but you can't believe that is what it has cost us to look after him and his brother since they were intentionally dumped here?

I really don't think getting into a protracted discussion with you is of any value, it will only serve to generate more friction which will force the mods to close the thread. I'm perfectly calm and the clarity of my vision is pretty good, I'm not affected by the sand in the eyes you seem to consistently suffer. ;)

We know your game of old mon ami. ;) ;)

I care because the 'medication' is being paid for by us.....

Why does that bother you?

How many other people are you paying to be on medication they don't deserve (e.g. methadone, tomazepam, Dexedrine) who don't deserve our compassion yet get it because we are BRITISH and they are BRITISH???

At least this guy is trying to make a better life for himself and pay his way unlike the dole scrounging scum that we protect with our money.

Given an option I would give it to him anyday!

***.he is having a PRIVATE pilots licence paid for which will NOT get him a job nor help in university...totally unnecessary.

A PPL will not open doors to a better job, it will not lead to a pilots job, it is a recreational licence primarily for which he will have to have regular medicals and keep up his hours to keep his licence current....something which is far from cheap and will be beyond the means of a student.

Edited by Sprackles

At least this guy is trying to make a better life for himself and pay his way unlike the dole scrounging scum that we protect with our money.

Given an option I would give it to him anyday!

someone else with sense lonely here at times aint it

KW

Typical post from your good self. So how many such people should we absorb into our already stretched society by your reckoning? Don't know where you get the £10k from but you can't believe that is what it has cost us to look after him and his brother since they were intentionally dumped here?

I really don't think getting into a protracted discussion with you is of any value, it will only serve to generate more friction which will force the mods to close the thread. I'm perfectly calm and the clarity of my vision is pretty good, I'm not affected by the sand in the eyes you seem to consistently suffer. ;)

We know your game of old mon ami. ;) ;)

the 10k came from newcastle council officers dealing with the case.

KW

***.he is having a PRIVATE pilots licence paid for which will NOT get him a job nor help in university...totally unnecessary.

A PPL will not open doors to a better job, it will not lead to a pilots job, it is a recreational licence primarily for which he will have to have regular medicals and keep up his hours to keep his licence current.

And there where does that lead?

Forward to commercial pilot?

Onward to a qualification that may not be related but is a benefit for?

Or shall we just leave him to breed with the rest of the chavs?

I would love to be able to choose where my taxes go to in benefits as I would cut loose 90% of those benefitting from it, but this guy has hopes which is more than the rest of the Jeremy Kyle generation can hope to claim.

someone else with sense lonely here at times aint it

KW

KW

Mate, its hard work!!

As they say, you can't polish a ****!

(No offense intended to any particular members, just a generality)

Edited by 955i

KW

KW

Ah, so no cost provided for the general up bringing of the brothers since they were cynically dumped here?

I've paid for my kids upbringing not dumped that responsibility on society.

In fairness it does look as though things happen by and large in this country along the liberal lines that you prefer rather than in a rational, economically sensible manner, so you must be pleased by that.

Ah, so no cost provided for the general up bringing of the brothers since they were cynically dumped here?

I've paid for my kids upbringing not dumped that responsibility on society.

In fairness it does look as though things happen by and large in this country along the liberal lines that you prefer rather than in a rational, economically sensible manner, so you must be pleased by that.

who the hell said I prefer a liberal view I simply want fairness, seems its easy to be bitter towards a young man who after being dumped in a country alien to him, has since worked and put himself out in order to try to secure a better and self supporting way of life, and when he is seen to get an entitlement that he needs/deserves the knockers who don't see past the headlines come out in droves AS USUAL.

KW

who the hell said I prefer a liberal view I simply want fairness, seems its easy to be bitter towards a young man who after being dumped in a country alien to him, has since worked and put himself out in order to try to secure a better and self supporting way of life, and when he is seen to get an entitlement that he needs/deserves the knockers who don't see past the headlines come out in droves AS USUAL.

KW

This

And there where does that lead?

Forward to commercial pilot?

Onward to a qualification that may not be related but is a benefit for?

Or shall we just leave him to breed with the rest of the chavs?

I would love to be able to choose where my taxes go to in benefits as I would cut loose 90% of those benefitting from it, but this guy has hopes which is more than the rest of the Jeremy Kyle generation can hope to claim.

The only way it will lead to commercial is with an extra spend of seventy or eighty grand.....as I have said, I have my ppl....it does nothing for job prospects

KW

So how many people in similar circumstances should we be "fair" to at the cost of the taxpayer?

What do you really think it has already cost us to bring those brothers up?

Serious question, I'm quite able to see past the headlines despite your condescension in suggesting otherwise.

The only way it will lead to commercial is with an extra spend of seventy or eighty grand.....as I have said, I have my ppl....it does nothing for job prospects

I'm afraid they don't want to see it from that perspective. :(

Who are your ppl?

Do they have a future in aviation?

If not, again, why do you care?

Erm, you haven't been keeping up?

PPL private pilots licence?

And no as far as a career is concerned no future in aviation.

No guarantee of that. Missing the point.

White British on dole 3 kids, what is the future of that?

Did any of them ask the question or are they happy living off the rest of us?

:welcomeani::lol::lol::lol:

No, answer the question, if you can!!

I don't think you can because the people you front are people I despise.

The only difference to the people you despise is that the people you despise are foreign and the people I despise have no nationality, they are just all spongers off the state.

A waster or criminal is the same no matter where they are born.

Not missing the point at all old bean but I think you could be?

The ppl won't in itself lead to employment, a massive additional spend will be required for any commercial licence. It will of course allow the individual to fly a private aircraft so do you suggest we buy that as well?

We will still have the "White British on dole 3 kids" under the current system, all the other expenditure does is add to the taxpayer burden.

Edited by old rooster

Look...lets get this clear, a PPL is not education...it is recreational unless used as part of a modular CPL course and in this instance it is not.

It is one thing providing somebody with an education but this is entirely frivolous....he is not on a modular course and he is definitely not an Ab Initio CPL student where a PPL would not be required.

I am not arguing the toss over who scrounges more.....migrants or our own home bred chavs...what I am saying is that a recreational qualification is an absurd waste of public money which will NOT assist him in obtaining a job.

Look...lets get this clear, a PPL is not education...it is recreational unless used as part of a modular CPL course and in this instance it is not.

It is one thing providing somebody with an education but this is entirely frivolous....he is not on a modular course and he is definitely not an Ab Initio CPL student where a PPL would not be required.

I am not arguing the toss over who scrounges more.....migrants or our own home bred chavs...what I am saying is that a recreational qualification is an absurd waste of public money which will NOT assist him in obtaining a job.

I fear you may be faced with that "better idiot" in trying to explain this!

I fear you may be faced with that "better idiot" in trying to explain this!

Oh dear God, do you not see that it is better to have one foreign person that wants to better themselves that 10 british people that do not?

Who is likely to uphold the economy best?

And the fact that the signature says 'My plan was foolproof and then someone invented a better idiot', rather than 'My plan was foolproof and then someone invented a better fool' or 'My plan was idiotproof and then someone invented a better idiot' speaks volumes!! :oops: .

And the fact that the signature says 'My plan was foolproof and then someone invented a better idiot', rather than 'My plan was foolproof and then someone invented a better fool' or 'My plan was idiotproof and then someone invented a better idiot' speaks volumes!! .

Indeed it does...it smacks of the nit picking desperation of someone who is losing an argument.

Oh dear God, do you not see that it is better to have one foreign person that wants to better themselves that 10 british people that do not?

Who is likely to uphold the economy best?

Neither....because a PPL will not help get anyone a job....when will you understand what I am saying.......it is NOT a them and us issue...it is a frivoulous waste of public money issue and I would be objecting just as much if this was provided to our native students. Vocation...not recreation.

Edited by Sprackles