Asylum seeker

THE AD

to get back to the point it is purely wrong in this day and age when we have food banks for the needy and they spend money on someone that cannot pay for there own education in a foregion country to them but expect others to do it for them is not right this is the cencored version

oh the Irony of this post B)

KW

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

big word missing from your post and that's the MAY have lied seems it must be hard to spot a13 year old from a 20 year old in the eyes of an average mail reader,

and if you really want a bit of fun start at 13 go through to 15 maybe 16 maybe 17 was 20 and come up with 26, cracking bit of journalistic license :)

and do you know the stupidity of this argument is that should he gain employment he will have to pay the fees back, if you want to vent your spleen on something ask why 20% of a hospital budget goes on insurance makes Mr wannabe pilot very small fry indeed.

KW

Edited by kdubya

Of course totally ignore the fact that his father was a failed seeker who returned to his home land and prospered and is in contact with his son after all.

Whilst there may be a margin of error in his date of birth since he isnt forward about disclosing the truth the rest of his circumstances are at odds with his claimed status.

Also note the statement in that article from a Labour politician denouncing him.

Edited by Sprackles

Of course totally ignore the fact that his father was a failed seeker who returned to his home land and prospered and is in contact with his son after all.

Whilst there may be a margin of error in his date of birth since he isnt forward about disclosing the truth the rest of his circumstances are at odds with his claimed status.

Also note the statement in that article from a Labour politician denouncing him.

have not ignored anything, just pointing out how difficult it is to ascertain the truth from an article that is so inaccurate airfix glue could not hold it together.

KW

Registration documents completed when Yonas Kebede enrolled in nursery at Miskaye Hizunan Medhanealem church school confirm his date of birth as the seventh day of the third month of 1980, which is November 17, 1987 in the UK calendar. His baptism certificate confirmed the details.

Registration documents completed when Yonas Kebede enrolled in nursery at Miskaye Hizunan Medhanealem church school confirm his date of birth as the seventh day of the third month of 1980, which is November 17, 1987 in the UK calendar. His baptism certificate confirmed the details.

if that turns out to be correct then direct your venom to the immigration office, and insist they "tighten up" but as with all stories all will not be as straightforward as one wants,and I still say the original spleen venting was nothing more than avarice as many of the posts blatantly portray.

KW

As with most stuff like this

We make decisions based on the facts put before us

If the facts change then our opinions are also allowed to change,

I would hope that if it is all made up and he is indeed trying it on, then the council should appeal and put the true facts before the court

:shaun:

As with most stuff like this

We make decisions based on the facts put before us

If the facts change then our opinions are also allowed to change,

I would hope that if it is all made up and he is indeed trying it on, then the council should appeal and put the true facts before the court

:shaun:

I would hope he would be prosecuted for a blatant fraud.

I thought it was progressing quite decently so far......I reckon the latest discovery about him has just about finished the argument.

if proved correct, still an allegation not an established fact or don't facts matter to you :oops: don't count your chickens on the back of the daily wail.

KW

I thought it was progressing quite decently so far......I reckon the latest discovery about him has just about finished the argument.

I thought you would have realised by now that only newspaper information dished out by the "independent" was deemed to be believable, anything else is just fascism. :) :)

Interesting points raised by the Mail, wonder how much further this will all be investigated. It has cost a great deal already and as you've repeatedly pointed out if the PPL course is paid for and completed it won't lead to employment, some seem to conveniently ignore the additional costs of continuing to subsidise the brothers lifestyles while this all goes on. To imagine that a mere further £10k might see to that for a year is probably a bit naive.