Motorbikes Photos, Vids and stories

chrisjh

As there is such a lot of bikers on the site thought it might be ok to have a little bike corner :whistling: so post your photos vids and stories

this is my current bike, we do a trip across to Europe or the TT every year usually involves a trip to the Ring :lol: at some point, i love the trips away you just can't put into words what a great holiday that is with a group of mates

C227F1B0-5D29-4FC6-9E82-E2E68A80C339-384

and my old TRX back when i had 2 bikes

nighttimeTRX011.jpg

Edited by chrisjh

As I put on the other thread I`ve recently sold my bike but I do still like to get to Brands Hatch for the racing, I managed to get my pic taken with Jamie Whitham and Jack Burnicle at last years BSB.

bsbwhiten.jpg

Excellent ! I love the commentaries by Jack & James, still want to call him Jamie though from his competing days !!

Brands Hatch Indy on my Honda Hornet 600. There is something deeply satisfying about riding around the outside of litre sports bikes :lol:

330490_10150568758442642_1458196688_o.jp

nice photo :good:

I got rinsed by a group of old school 250 bikes last year at Cadwell :lol: ******* were like wasps every time i got past them they would do me through Hall Bends and Barn ,

i was having a storming session one evening right on it going round park into Chris curve :) ****** Chris Walker out doing a lesson went past me one handed looking over his shoulder watching his pupil cool as you like :lol: don't matter who you are there's always some one better

Edited by chrisjh

I got rinsed by a group of old school 250 bikes last year at Cadwell :lol: ******* were like wasps every time i got past them they would do through Hall Bends and Barn ,

i was having a storming session one evening right on it going round park into Chris curve :) ****** Chris Walker out doing a lesson went past me one handed looking over his shoulder watching his pupil cool as you like :lol: don't matter who you are there's always some one better

Could be worse, a mate and I got rinsed by a bunch of kids on 125's at Sillystone last year and I was on a Zx6R (or was it the year before?). Anyway we would murder them down the straights only to have them darting up the inside and outside on the slower stuff!

Mind you, Taylor Mackenzie and Dakota Mamola were amongst them!

Here is a pick of my old now diciest MV f4 I adored that bike and miss it terribly but it's in the scrap yard in the sky, i now have a 1098 which if ok but not as special as the F4, I'll see if I can find the pictures after I finished with it scarred me mentally not a pretty sight, if I said I didn't cry I would be lying :(

mv-augusta-f4-motorbike-petrol_445891.jp

carimage.jpg

mv-augusta-f4-motorbike-petrol_445894.jp

Edited by tigger

i always fancied a buell when i had bikes,do they handle well?

Like they are on rails and they stop really well, I tried a tuber years ago but found it too slow. I bought an XB a week after HD shut Buell down

http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s315/davejetski/978874e3c9b8f02245e349ff8336be4e_zpsa5c3318b.jpg]/img]

It's a sacrificial Buell to keep the Harley's clean but I should look after it a little better.

Road Glide just after I'd wiped a few grand off it in Italy

Faak10391.jpg

HR06outside.jpg

RoadGlideafterrepairs.jpg

Buellpickingup.jpg

The Buell the day I got it

My Daily Hack (Kwaks ER6F abs)

Nice, fancy one of them instaed of my old Hornet. Are they any good? I just passed the 40,000 miles on the old gal and when servicing her this weekend noted how I doubt she'll do another 40,000!

Also, West Mersea in Essex? Crikey, only a handful of miles from me!

Brands Hatch Indy on my Honda Hornet 600. There is something deeply satisfying about riding around the outside of litre sports bikes :lol:

330490_10150568758442642_1458196688_o.jp

you just cant beat a yellow hornet, took mine rounds brands too

samms627.jpg

but don't let the wife get their hands on it, coz she turned it from the above, to this

fullbike-pic.jpg

you just cant beat a yellow hornet, took mine rounds brands too

samms627.jpg

but don't let the wife get their hands on it, coz she turned it from the above, to this

fullbike-pic.jpg

+1 for another yellow hornet haha. Here's mine! (I know I have already posted but they were my last bikes) this is my commuter.

hornet1.jpeg

hornet2.jpeg

Pw ride out and meet then in the summer im in. I ride a cbr600f new model the wife bought me it for a birthday present. Then took her test and iv not really seen it since.... ill be looking for another in the summer just not sure like the look of the new Kawasaki z800r anyone's got one I'm Interested in your opinion. Cheers nice pictures keep them coming.

my lad is into bikes here is one from Anglesey on his Track Bike :rolleyes: the old walk of shame :whistling::lol:

587DD58E-99A1-489F-93FE-F418EEB1D638-497

me and him out on road bikes over Trough of Bowland

F7853E8E-3D41-464B-B9A1-F79E5A79D1BB-972

he gets some strange stuff from US, lot of Icon gear

F8606AA3-25E5-4F85-8517-AE0A1F6F03B1-128

:friends: my R1 :sad1: still wish i had that bike it was a cracker got it well sorted for track

Picture272.jpg