'Dog Shaming'

Paul T

Found this via the online paper this morning and it reminded me of some of the escapades of my beloved four-legged companions...

http://www.dogshaming.com/

The best stunt my viz has done is hoover the entire crumble layer from an apple crumble I'd put on the top of the cooker. The kids had stewed apple & custard that night :innocent::whistling:

My cocker insists on removing a full mouthfuls of foam from the kitchen armchairs if she's left for a couple of hours. She can play 'guilty dog' very well when presented with a bit of foam :lol: - she knows it's wrong, but she just can't help herself. The chairs are freecycle or cast-offs so we just renew them every couple of months, so it's not a huge problem - more a bit frustrating really.

Any good tales about yours...?

Got plenty Paul , 5 minutes ago the wife has just asked where the poppy is off of the small table ???

I returned with I don't no but the Seth (cocker) Has just been chewing something and looking like a naughty schoolboy when I asked him.

At least he is patriotic :)

Edited by delburt0

My first 'gundog' was a labriel, not that common 20yrs ago! Anyway on arriving home I fancied some of the grapes that the missus had left on the coffee table in the lounge.

I couldn't believe what was happening as I picked the bunch up, it was one of those 'empty kettle' moments, y'know, when you pick the kettle up thinking it's full when in fact it's empty, next thing you know it's above your head!!

The wife was PHL and the dog was sitting there making that funny noise with it's tongue 'cos its mouths gone dry?Don't know how she'd done it,but the ''guts' had been sucked out of every one just leaving the skins :drool:

Have to say though that little dog was perfect in every way, it broke my heart when I lost her aged 14. :sad1:

Regards remmyman

My terrier has eaten or destroyed, 2 tv remotes, ps3 controller, 4 pairs of shoes, a window blind, one of the stairs at my ex's parents and every single toy he has ever had. He is brilliant lol!

My cocker loves socks. He removes them from drawers or the washing basket and prances around the house with them, displaying them as his prize. He is also a master thief, on more than one occasion he has stolen the filling from my sarnies and at a game fair last year he swiped the highly overpriced sausage from my hotdog lol!

Edited by oscarsdad

My girlfriend's daughter took her dog to a friends house a couple of days ago. They were waiting for a couple of other friends to turn up with their mutts so they could all go for a walk 'en masse'.

Unfortunately the wait proved too much for my girlfriends dog...and he was duly shamed on Facebook!!

bensonshit.jpg

got 2 13 week old srpingers and must say these are making me laugh, our "fun" has started, lost the lawn, lost plants, my prize japanese acer is a twig, one threw up bits of wire and for the life of us couldnt work out how they had got on the sink to steal brillo, turns out they hadnt they had removed the drain cover, removed the drain grill, the hose reel that was on top of it and enjoyed munching the fancy delights that was in there :sick:

1 last thing, my missus cannot find one of her slippers and for the life of us it has completely dissapeared arghhhhh.. gotta love em though :-)

Our standard Schnauzer has a love affair with one of those faux fur blankets, he likes to sleep on it but has to hold a corner in his mouth, he never chews it but will growl if you try to stop him mouthing! When he was a pup he broke into a cupboard and did a box of brownies, a pack of licquorice allsorts, jelly babies and half a chocolate cake - apparently he isnt allergic to cocoa as he's still here, the allsorts made him poo tarmac for a day or two

My cocker loves socks smelly or clean he's not fussy,even started taking them out the washer as my wife goes for more laundry.

Cost me a few bob for new shoes and trainers when left near him. Cannot give him a soft bed as he thinks all his birthdays have come as he shreds it overnight.

Only toy he has not shredded is a Winnie the pooh Tigger he loves it and carries it round the house untill my wifes terrier pinches it then its his towel out of his bed he drags round.

Funny little tykes.

figgy