Post a picture of your gun!

Peter_HMR

• Replies 925
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My 'proper' guns are bit boring, so here is my humane dispatcher (off ticket) :good:

HPIM1175__Medium_.JPG

Here is the Tikka when it had the Red dot fitted.

post-2157-1162648573.jpg

The Tikka morphs depending on what it is being used for, it currently looks like this

My CZ 527 with 'custom' stock (sounds more exoctic than it is :blink: )

HPIM1179__Medium_.JPG

HPIM1178__Medium_.JPG

webley sceptre .22

GUNS010.jpg

airarms s410 .22

GUNS009.jpg

Theoben MK11 .22 doing 28ftlbs

GUNS006.jpg

Anshutz rimmy .22

GUNS005.jpg

Anshutz HMR .17

target-1.jpg

Tikka T3 lite 223

GUNS007.jpg

Fabarms 3 shot auto 12g

GUNS001.jpg

Baretta 3 shot auto 12g

GUNS003.jpg

Lanber O/U 12g

GUNS002.jpg

Thats the lot for now :blink: :good::good::lol: :yp:

how did you find the red dot sight worked ? always fancied 1 not sure how they worked ? any info i would be gratefull

Bry

It was a Bushnell, which by all accounts are one of the better ones, I bought it on ebay and flogged it on the BBS when I had finished wih it. They aren't that easy to find cheaply over here, but there are loads in the States.

The newer ones have a dialable 'reticle' so you can have more or less whatever you want, that one just had a 6 moa dot with 12 brightness settings. The dot is projected onto the lens BTW not a laser like some people think.

It was very good for what I bought I for which was some driven shooting, you either have to use something like that, open sights or a vey low mag scope. I have a 3-15x50 on the rifle now which covers just about everything so didn't need the dot any more.

Here is the Tikka when it had the Red dot fitted.

Stuart

Where is the all weather 695............Please don't tell me you've parted company and if so how much did you let it go for :lol:

Don't worry Ive, it's the same gun with the 'spare' stock on it, we are for a weeks stalking tomorrow so not only is the plastic one lighter I don't need to worry about getting any knocks or the drenching it is likely to get :yes: The laminate stock has been stripped of it's lacquer and is getting a Tru oil finish, but I remain unconvinced of the water repelant qualities of the stuff, so it is getting plenty of coats befoe it goes out in the rain again.

Many thanks for the reply stuartp so they are no good on a foxing rifle then ?and not very high mag?

Bry

No probs.

Absolutely useless on a fox gun I would say, they don't have any mag at all, that one is a 30x1, so plenty of filed of view (you shoot with both eyes open) I would say the limit of the range is 50 yards max.