Post a picture of your gun!

Peter_HMR

• Replies 925
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bloody hell TLE! I don't think it's a collector you need to worry about being labelled. With that number of guns, I'd say you would need to consider "Nut", "Enthusiast", possibly even "Militia".

Nice collection though!

now theres a thought, nice trip down south with the dogs, see my couson Billy, hes married to my sisters mum, my aunt sally :angry::good:

:lol:

post-1145-1200496957.jpg

:lol::angry: thats what i need for close encounters :lol: and i dont think i could miss anymore ducks if only i had one of those :good:

I believe it would be UK-legal on an SGC. :lol:

Jim

Negative.

Uk SGC rules, only allow 2 shells in the mag, on in the chamber. But you could put it onto an FAC with a valid reason.

Double negative, that would be Uk legal. The only requirement is that

:lol: either has no magazine or has a nondetachable

magazine incapable of holding

more than two cartridges.

So 4 barrels is fine. Would weigh a bit though....

NP mate, they are rarely seen due to the weight and cost.

I can see it having some use though if it was in .410, then you could have six barrels in an o/u 2 wide 3 deep for quite a small size. Jolly useful on close rooks or rats!

Like this one: http://www.famars.com/rombo.htm

Edited by Big_Sam

NP mate, they are rarely seen due to the weight and cost.

I can see it having some use though if it was in .410, then you could have six barrels in an o/u 2 wide 3 deep for quite a small size. Jolly useful on close rooks or rats!

Like this one: http://www.famars.com/rombo.htm

That's a lovely looking gun it would take serious engineering skills to design the internal hammers for it to operate on a single trigger :good:

Some of my new or improved ones,

Top to bottom,

Remington XCR in 375H&H in a Bell & Carlson Carbalite stock toped with a 2-7X36 Kahles scope and fitted with a "Vais" muzzle break.

Ruger 77/22 Bedded and floated with a 2-7X36 Kahles scope

Iac model 1887 12ga lever action fitted with Win chokes.

DSCN1867.jpg

My new long range project,

Remington SPS varmint in 308win, barrel cut to 25" threaded and caped with a custom removable muzzle break, with a 3.5-10X40 Leupold Mark 4 M3 with TMR reticle in Badger Ordnance 30mm rings on a 20moa Badger Ordnance Picatinny rail

coming soon is a McMillan M40A1 stock in forest cammo fitted with a Badger Ordnance Bottom metal that fits Accuracy International magazines and a Harris swivel bi-pod.

17-01-08003.jpg

And everyones favorite, Sako TRG in 338Lapua mag with a 6-20X50 Leupold Mark 4 scope

IMG_0115.jpg

heres my growing collection looking for a side by side next

Nice collection, and a kitty to guard it! ???

A SxS would be a nice addition. You need to update your signature, though: it shows two rifles, and doesn't show the Walther.

Jim

yes the rifle is an my freinds farm at the monent, i didnt bother adding the PPK couldnt face the 007 jokes <_<

Yes the British South African Police and prison service in Rhodesia used to use them. They had been in service so long that they Looked rather strange alongside FN FAL's if you ask me but there you go.

mr_colt.

Edited by mr_colt

hi jim thank you very much,

top to bottom

investarm 410 28in half and full

12g manufrance 25in quater choke

12g breda open and full,only got 1 choke for it

12g Sarasqueta, BOXLOCK Side by Side both 3quarter,this was my first shotgun i got,dont us it much but love it to bits

dont own any ou as i carnt hit s--t with them lol, just 1 of them things

Sorry for beeing such and old fashioned *****, but I have used this one in 30 years shooting pigeons, rock doves, pheasants, partridges, redlegs, willow grouse, ptarmigan, capercaillie, black game, francolins, spur fowl, tuurkey, guinea fowl, crows, magpies, gulls, woodcock, snipe, ducks, geese, roe deer, rabbits, blue hares, brown hares, scrub hares, jackrabbits, cottontails, foxes, rats, badgers and so on with this trusty old gun, so I don't think I could use anything else. Cost £45 when new in 1906, I paid £700 for it in 1976.

post-9349-1201175788.jpg

Sorry for beeing such and old fashioned *****, but I have used this one in 30 years shooting pigeons, rock doves, pheasants, partridges, redlegs, willow grouse, ptarmigan, capercaillie, black game, francolins, spur fowl, tuurkey, guinea fowl, crows, magpies, gulls, woodcock, snipe, ducks, geese, roe deer, rabbits, blue hares, brown hares, scrub hares, jackrabbits, cottontails, foxes, rats, badgers and so on with this trusty old gun, so I don't think I could use anything else. Cost £45 when new in 1906, I paid £700 for it in 1976.

wow :good: if onley we could shoot all that over hear good one :huh: