Browning 425 "Waterfowler" or Beretta Silver Pigeon "Steel

DOLLSEYES

I would like one but simply refuse to pay that! I regret selling my versa max this year so i think if one of these doesn't come up cheap its a supernova or an old No.3 for me!

I would like one but simply refuse to pay that! I regret selling my versa max this year so i think if one of these doesn't come up cheap its a supernova or an old No.3 for me!

iv'e seen one at £795 in wood around 6 week ago, and they is one in Kexby shooting shop near Gainsborough you never know he might come down.

I've got one had it a few years, used it on the marsh pigeons and ouse washes so a good test, good guns solid and strong ,but the trigger guard ,top tan and lever are not rust proof and the chambers are not chrome so watch that too because they will rust but all in all a very good gun .Just typical browning let down by small issues that would have been so easy for them to have sorted out and release a top draw wildfowling piece.

I use mine in the worst conditions, in places where a semi auto would surely jam. it's very robust and low maintenance.

Xav,

Trust me no such place exists :rolleyes: My break action guns have as many problems closing when things get real dirty, the key to Autos is just knowing how to maintain them after the marsh. Had one mis -feed due to mud in the action in 5 seasons, two fail to close with break actions this year alone, in all cases it was fixed on the marsh with both action types.