n ireland

Dr D

Headed out this morning. Put about 300 off an old stubble field. Set up about 10ish and had a go ar a couple of crows. I could have shot alot of blackies, but decided to stick atthe pigeons. Not alot of wind and it took patience to get them to decoy at times. But i ended up with 81. Not a bad day afterall.

post-2557-0-40995600-1385144311_thumb.jpg

Now Drongo, you know better than asking a question like that. It definitely wasnt on your permission by the sounds of it.

:lol::lol: Can't believe he asked where you were :rolleyes: . All the pigeons in my area are on beach mast and holly berries at the moment.

I may of missed it but don't think so.

No one asked for a grid reference or a postcode did they?

If the pigeon are that important to you....you may need some counciling!

U. :/

******* chill out you clown,it's only a bit of banter.however I do know what some fellas in the province are like when you tell them where birds are.i had 2 fellas set up on the same field I was in this summer and they knew I was there.

******* chill out you clown,it's only a bit of banter.however I do know what some fellas in the province are like when you tell them where birds are.i had 2 fellas set up on the same field I was in this summer and they knew I was there.

Tell me about it, twice last September I had people set up around me and shoot over me despite my 'hide' being my truck parked in the middle of the field and a bit of cameo net thrown around the back door...

Pigeons couldn't see me, apparently humans couldn't see me either...

Closest folks to set up less than 50yrds away....!!

Well its a good bag for over here. I was gonna ask where you shot them, but not specifically, the County or general area would have done. Just idle curiousity. N Ireland is a small place and there are those who would try to get in on the act. I 'm sure that the question was asked with no secondary motive behind it.

Haven't seen 300 pigeons in the one place in a long time. Now crows, that's a different matter.