yukon photon 5 x 42 night vision scope

markreed

I have 1 x Yukon photon 5x42 digital nite vision scope for sale 3 weeks old it was bought on the 11 nov I have receipt boxes etc in as new condition good bit of kit but strains my eyes been out 1 night only with it due to the rareness of this item and the fact they are doing up to 500 on ebay £420 1st class posted pm me for further details

you can buy them new from sportsman gun center for £400 http://www.sportsmanguncentre.co.uk/category/Optics/Night+Vision_1/

YES I KNOW BUT NO ONE IN COUNTRY HAS THEM IN STOCK HENCE 400 FOR SCOPE 20 FOR INSURED POSTAGE AND ON EBAY THE CHEAPEST ONE IVE SEEN WAS 475 BUT I THOUGHT I WOULD PUT IT ON HERE FIRST AT WHAT IT OWES ME RATHER THAN BE GREEDY LIKE EVERBODY ELSE IS DOING

Don't sell it on eBay you will get charged 46 quid if it sells for 475 so 420 on here is a good deal

I agree end of day I only used it for 2 hours great scope could see rabbits at over 100yd and foxes at around 180yd but me and my eyes are getting a bit old otherwise it wouldn't be for sale

I'm tempted to get one tomorrow, they look quite interesting although I'm told you need an IR illuminator as the one on board is a bit weak?

not really I was picking rabbits eyes up at 80-90 yds foxes eyes at 150 no probs ive got it on a 22 rf but I think would be more suited to a 17hmr or a small centrefireif anyone wants to see it in action its not a problem

I'm tempted to get one tomorrow, they look quite interesting although I'm told you need an IR illuminator as the one on board is a bit weak?
not really I was picking rabbits eyes up at 80-90 yds foxes eyes at 150 no probs ive got it on a 22 rf but I think would be more suited to a 17hmr or a small centrefireif anyone wants to see it in action its not a problem[/quote

I have got one you Definitely need a good ir At that range.... Rem

I can vouch for the seller and the item Chris, he has not had it long and it's new and Heas a and top kid :) Edited by delburt0

payment sent :good:

thank you mate on its way in morning

I have 1 x Yukon photon 5x42 digital nite vision scope for sale 3 weeks old it was bought on the 11 nov I have receipt boxes etc in as new condition good bit of kit but strains my eyes been out 1 night only with it due to the rareness of this item and the fact they are doing up to 500 on ebay £420 1st class posted pm me for further details

sorry now sold