How did we all do today

MC

MC, it is every Sunday 10 am start at the Stock scrap yards. It is either Bush Hill Farm or Bush Wood Leisure (one runs on the Saturday in Billerciay and the other on the Sunday in Stock).

The club is CPSA affiliated and the results get published in Pull mag or whatever it is that publishes the club results.

And yes, it was an easy set up today (well I found it easy) but I don't expect anyone beating my 49 and I will see next week what the next best scores are so as to guage if it was easy.

Why don't you come next Sunday and see if you can knock my name of the top of the scoreboard for the last 6 weeks results :lol:

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SS,

Tollesbury is next weekend so I'll post the results after I have shot them, I can try and make a prediction if you like.

I can't make next sunday and to be honest am not free until 29th April but I would be happy to wipe your name from the leaderboard.

It is all down to personal preference whether you shoot gun up or down but like tosspot says what are you going to do if you ever decide to shoot FITASC or Olympic disciplines?

I shoot my local easy shoots gun down, all rough shooting and pigeon shooting gun down - I find that keeps me in practice - though I have no desire to shoot "F'kin Impossible Targets And Steel Clays" :lol::angry:

Not just yet, anyway :angry:

Met up with Dunganick for a 100 bird open at Horne

Nick shot his usual smooth style and returned a solid 75 myself a 86

good to see you again Nick, well shot, keep up the practice next one on the 22nd Apr you up for it ?

Btw Henry Devall carded a perfect 100ex100 some excellent shooting

Then down to S/Down for a 120 birder Greater London County championship

this one was a bit of a swine so was pleased with a 98ex120 (H.Devall 106)

ps

Mr Faulds and Mr Digweed were in attendance and at one point were both stood in front of us a queue to shoot a middle order stand, at no point did i notice the pair acknowledge each other or pass pleasantaries and it looked quite obvious there was a certain air between them. Btw the stand in question was a rather innoculous slow rabbit with a standard quartering away crosser which really were a bit of a gimme which they both missed a crosser each lol, it was almost as though they had psyched each other out, the big fella got somewhat cross to say the least whilst Richard quietly exited with the lovely Tanya

TP

Mungler,

HD is well known on the Southern circuit, but he's not yet made the England team as far as I'm aware, nor has he come anywhere near winning a major event, still, he must be good to shoot 100 straight, so perhaps 2007 will be his year..??

Cat.