An early morning flight.

pigeonblasterian

Got to the field and got set up just as it was getting light.About 45 minutes later it started off well after we spotted four Greylag a couple of fields away and Les called them into the pattern.They slowly swerved round and came straight towards the pattern.Just when they were on the edge of the pattern we opened fire and got all four.

All we saw the next two hours were a few ducks that came over us but were just too high to shoot at.As we were packing up a couple of flocks of Canada geese appeared and landed on a pond not too far away.

They were left for another days shooting if they are still around.

View from my hide onto pattern.

2013-12-03082749_zps19f8757a.jpg

View from my hide to Les and Greg.

2013-12-03082800_zps2f24ea0a.jpg

Our morning bag of geese with Jess.

2013-12-03104347_zps7011d7b4.jpg

If its the same field, iv got a video of the 3-400 geese taking off. Is it across the road from the police and small holding? The one that used to get robbed a lot? (One of Tony's permissions)

Have no idea where you mean.It is not my permission and i would never give out details of anyones permission that i get invited to shoot on.

Have no idea where you mean.It is not my permission and i would never give out details of anyones permission that i get invited to shoot on.

Lol, I'm not asking for details on the permission. I'm saying, iv got a vid of the geese taking off. Was quite a sight! (If its the same place obv)