RIP ELEANOR JANE.

bazzab

My thoughts are with you friend..I've been there myself.. many times, and it never gets any easier. Their collars and tags hang in my art room, though my furry friends will never be forgotten, each has their place in my heart.... Think I've shed more tears over dogs than I have over people over the years.

My thought are with you mate.

Been there,lost my mate on the left there,Max at age 6 yrs,can't read that poem again.Now we got a little yellow lab to keep us sane,soon to be added too by another sheperd,but nothing will ever replace him,time does ease the pain.

You have been really strong,hang in there.

Thank you guys youve all been an amazing help. Your kind words are so kind.

She went to vets at 1700 this evening and very very peacefully passed on. So no more pain or worries. Bless her so glad shes at peace. Just gotta sort me out now.

RIP ELLIE XXXXX

In time it does get easier,but for now it £$%"&^* hurts!

You have my respect for having the balls to do the right thing by your 'mate', too many owners let things go on far too long in my experience.

I had a 'labriel' called Jess, my first dog as it happens. I always vowed that if possible I would have her put to sleep at home if that decision had to be made. Well some 14yrs later that's exactly what happened, it hurt more than words can say, but I can look back on our time together with love and laughter, as well as knowing that my last gift to her was cradling her in my arms as she went.

Hoping that your pain eases real soon.

Regards Remmyman

oh hell i find these posts very moving (ok tearfull) they bring back so many memories . we do form a strong bond with our pets and it is so hard to let go. the two poems well i found the so hard to read could not see for the tears , i had to check it was not the roof leaking . i am truely sorry for your great loss . think i need to get you some wood posted to you for then knives you are going to be making , please pm your address and i will post some bits of for you , a nice black and white handle in her name maybe , here is a picture of my young cocker , i have never seen a pair of ear as big as these bless him . i keep saying to him dont worry son you will grow into them . his name is BISCUIT and now he is getting bigger all of 8 months he likes to be called MR BISCUIT ........

post-10233-0-58534700-1386406292_thumb.jpg

oh hell i find these posts very moving (ok tearfull) they bring back so many memories . we do form a strong bond with our pets and it is so hard to let go. the two poems well i found the so hard to read could not see for the tears , i had to check it was not the roof leaking . i am truely sorry for your great loss . think i need to get you some wood posted to you for then knives you are going to be making , please pm your address and i will post some bits of for you , a nice black and white handle in her name maybe , here is a picture of my young cocker , i have never seen a pair of ear as big as these bless him . i keep saying to him dont worry son you will grow into them . his name is BISCUIT and now he is getting bigger all of 8 months he likes to be called MR BISCUIT ........

There a pair of crackers mate. Bless em. Love his ears.

PM sent buddy thank you mate.