Zoli

Keeperchris

One of the ground I coach at has bought 4 Zolis for coaching

2 12 bore Kronos and 2 20 bore not sure of the model.

The Kronos have had some issues both top levers now have a lot of play in them and one stock has cracked at the hand, the blacking is wearing off the actions as well. They have fire around 6,000 21g cartridges. The 20s are not doing great either.

Would I buy on not a chance.

One of the ground I coach at has bought 4 Zolis for coaching

2 12 bore Kronos and 2 20 bore not sure of the model.

The Kronos have had some issues both top levers now have a lot of play in them and one stock has cracked at the hand, the blacking is wearing off the actions as well. They have fire around 6,000 21g cartridges. The 20s are not doing great either.

Interesting.... Good to see a ground investing in coaching guns, shame they haven't lasted (how old?) Under warranty?

Interesting.... Good to see a ground investing in coaching guns, shame they haven't lasted (how old?) Under warranty?

7 months old around 6000 cartridges waiting to hear back from Zoli but we doubt the stocks covered as most warranties do to cover the stock as they will say a novice dropped the gun. Managers hopeful it will be sorted.

fawcetts are probably 7 years on the shelf,i would think improvements would have been introduced to the guns since then,they can't be rubbish guns as they are beginning to win iin the right hands

They shoot lovely much better than an SP but cost a lot more. The grounds guns where brand new direct from the importer.