set a side

tody27

Iv just gained permission to shoot over a setaside field. It has a large amount of clover on it, but pigeons arent feeding although it has flight lines above it.

The spot I have chosen to place my hide has evidence that a pigeon shooter had been there quite a long time ago, because there are a few old decoys.

my main query is; should I shoot over this field evn though the pigeons arent feeding on it?

Thanx, tody

just never know with pigeons that half the fun

Bloody right Johnny, I walked about500 off a field the other day, set up and I didn't see another one for two hours. :D

As for the set aside field, I would definately give it a go.

Maybe a rotor, a couple of floaters/ flappers, to give a bit of movement to draw them in. :lol:

Guest flightline
The purpose is the EU pays you to NOT produce food because they already produce to much - they have mountains of food literally wasted each year!! Ironic when there are still people starving in the world isn't it?

Yep! And it`s just one of the EU`s very wonderful policies. But who knows, with a bit of backbone (like the Poles), we can get rid of the CAP as well as the Constitution. :D:lol::lol: