fieldcrafter-uk closing down sale knives for sale)

matt fieldcrafter-uk

thanks gents .

well here we go then the last (bar one) official fieldcrafter-uk finnished knives .

i still have blanks and i will try to do a few more finnished knives before new year but this is the last of the logoed blades .

all bar one finnished in corian , il give 10% discount on them which means you get the knife and sheath with free postage and covers any fees.

£108 each as i need them sold im £720 behind on rent !!

image_zpsb6fa300e.jpg

this is the white stone effect corian .

image_zps98a12782.jpg

image_zps09011750.jpg

black stone effect corian

image_zps93c09e21.jpg

image_zps6df46a81.jpg

black corian

image_zps76ccc65c.jpg

image_zpsb54a1eb8.jpg

and the last micarta

image_zps68a4c39f.jpg

as you can see i only do black sheaths and have one left hander for this lot , cant make any more as i dont have the leather !!

image_zps9da7b830.jpg

i have this one little one finnished currently in white stone effect corian at £65 i have two left hand sheaths and one right for this one and will try to fill the spare sheahs this week .

image_zpsdf292e79.jpg

image_zps1c4eb141.jpg

image_zpsdecfeba4.jpg

ok a few rules , this is a closing down sale !!

i cant hold on to anything for any one i need the money , they already have discount on them .

who pays first gets the knife .

i have almost no materials now so cant say il make you one up like i used to !

and i have them advertised everywhere so i hope they will sell fast !

please dont be hostile if you miss out !

everything goes with firstclass recorded delivery so will be with you usual the next day , and i can track them if thats not the case .

next bit to say is i have loads o blanks still but no 4mm pins , i do have lanyard so if you buy a blank you get that but you will need to go to B&Q to get yourself the pins .

iv knocked £2 off the price to sweeten that blow .

so we have blanks with out logos in a satin finnish with lanyard tube, post included for £25 on the small and £35 on the big

i can do you a template of the sheath if you like so you can make your own sheath at some stage !!

i hope its all clear and you guys and i can help each other out so im not homless for new year :)

all the best , matt

Sorry guys there's been an avalanche of communications from all 4 forums and a good few sales to get posted away !!

I had two interviews yesterday so didn't have any time to check on here or else where , I got everything that was finished and able to be posted yesterday , and just 20 blanks to put cutting edged on today and they will be away to !

The post cost £43 yesterday alone :0

And iv got as much again to send today !!

As far as I know ( and iv not checked everywhere)

I still have two left hand sheaths for the small knives , but nothing finished in that size just blanks !

I'm doing my best to get everyone's out as fast as I can , so thanks for being patient with me .

If you order it I confirm it you will 100% get it !

I hope that soothes some of you ?

Iv no more interviews until next Monday and I'm working 12 hour days every day I can so I'm not slacking just over whelmed :)

All the best , matt

Sod it let's have theses gone , I accepted a job offer yesterday and start jan 6th .

£65 on the either the stone effect colours , with sheath and free post .

£75 on the plain blacks again sheathed with free post .

All right hand sheaths !

If they don't sell at that il give them to friends!!

There's x2 left hand sheaths for the small blanks made up i will do a deal on a blank with pins+lanyard and a sheath for you .

I might have one spare right hand sheath for the bigger blanks to , but you can fit a small knife in those if you fit a lanyard !!

Just want this closed up now folks so get um cheap as there's no profit in those .