Hull superfast £160/1000 good price?

HDAV

seems about on the mark then.... big sign in window of a local dealer one that normally isn't great on clay carts. if they are doing them for £40 a slab i might get a slab to try, must remeber to take my cert next time i am passing.

There not a bad shell, pretty punchy compared to a lot of other cartridges imho :)

Punchy in a good way or uncomfortable way?

To me theres a noticeble difference to velocitys etc but not enough to stop me using them , its just that as the price started to climb I moved to a different shell

Saying that couple friends I shoot with regulary don't like the kick in then , all down to personal choice in suppose :)

To me theres a noticeble difference to velocitys etc but not enough to stop me using them , its just that as the price started to climb I moved to a different shell

Saying that couple friends I shoot with regulary don't like the kick in then , all down to personal choice in suppose :)

Thats exactly it mate, I am a big lunker and dont really feel the kick and love shooting them.

seems about on the mark then.... big sign in window of a local dealer one that normally isn't great on clay carts. if they are doing them for £40 a slab i might get a slab to try, must remeber to take my cert next time i am passing.

Most if selling at £160/1000 wont do them at £40 a slab....

you get a discount for the 1000 rate

:shaun: