RC Sipe

Very hard hitting shell

Fibre wad silver case

Plastic wad yellow they have just changed them to green to cover the 20 bore issue

Found them very good in my guns

They also make a sipe 20 bore shell in yellow also very good

And it seems green now realy thought that rc had worked it out

Yellow easier to find in grass when tidying up

Edited by Old farrier

i used these on saturday didnt have the best pegs this time round but hit a couple of nice birds in the srong wind and they were well hit stone dead and at good ranges aswell, im out this friday so hoping to fire a few more and connect abit better this time

Edited by russdy

Guest cookoff013

sipe.

but i`d use the larger shotsize still in the sipe. they are .5 shotsize bigger.

if you were getting the english equivalent you`d need to increase your shotsize selection. ie italian 5 is actually a 4.5

ive just used all my black golds up in 32g 5s and thats why i got these sipes.

i know theres loads of hype with the black gold and they are expensive but i guess you get what you pay for and ive never had any trouble and find them a cracking shell the black golds good clean kills at good ranges.

just hope i get as good results out of the sipes

• 3 weeks later...

6 shot is ok generally if you use a lot of choke should not cause you any probs unless they are over 40 yards or more. personally I prefer 5 shot at distance and a lot of choke. The sipe 5 shot are great squibs, 32gram plas wads. I have killed some crackers over the years using them. I also liked Eley VIP's 5 shot when they were in the green and gold cases I used them for years. The new version in the black case is just not what it used to be. So now I am back on the Sipe by RC and they are in green cases. Out of my 32" sporter 3/4 and 3/4 choke they do a wonderful job. I believe the Sipe 5 shot is a uk 4.5 shot so you can get 6 shot which should be uk 5.5 shot also in fibre wads. about £260 ish per thou @ the mo. Try em out really good.