Dog names

leadbreakfast

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Buddy

What ever name you choose. My advice is to keep it

short and sweet. So it rolls of the tong easy and quick.

My Cocker is called Blaze.

He is asleep by my feet right now after getting soaked

to the skin out for this evenings walk.

All the best DP

that was the name of my black lab (since passed away) called him that because that's what he was,,my best BUDDY,

now have Archie, an English springer

atb Evo

Edited by evo

that was the name of my black lab (since passed away) called him that because that's what he was,,my best BUDDY,

now have Archie, an English springer

atb Evo

Hi Evo Sorry mate I was with a black lab today called Buddy. He is one of my customers dogs and has become

a great mate over the last five years. He met Blaze for the first time today and really took to him.

Blaze is only six months old and is my best mate now. I should have had a dog years ago.

Good luck with Archie.

All the best DP

Hi Evo Sorry mate I was with a black lab today called Buddy. He is one of my customers dogs and has become

a great mate over the last five years. He met Blaze for the first time today and really took to him.

Blaze is only six months old and is my best mate now. I should have had a dog years ago.

Good luck with Archie.

All the best DP

no probs mate its a great name buddy,

archie is 8 months old today and already we have formed a bond, he,s as good as gold and I cant move without him,,

brings back great memories of my lab

atb Evo

I do like buddy, but tend to call a lot of people that too. He is a black lab here's a pic

then Buddy it should be, he will become your best bud in time that's for sure

atb Evo

My mate said he was going to call his next dog Oi...

I asked why he said you listen on the next shoot...so I did and most of the beaters on the break when the dogs were milling around you could quite clearly hear... " oi come here" lol

My cocker is called Chip as he is quite dark liver more like chocolate so Chip it was....

TEH

I called my lab Brock because his kennel club name was Brocklebank Porter, we just never got to thinking of one so just shortened it down. He aint even black but a very dark yellow. The only real advice I offer is keep it one syllable Bob beats bobby etc when you need to utter it quickly in a quiet voice you can really do without names like ES-MER-Ell-DA