Ringers sock decoys - members reviews

Lg1

They must arrive on the next post boys, iv had a couple posts from happy chappys on FB so some have started to arrive. The x-mass post will slow us down I guess.. I remember writing yours out fenboy as you ordered 2 packs so yours were posted last Friday...

• 2 weeks later...

Ive tried these out twice now, tho theres hardly any pigeons around here just now, the ones that did show, came straight into the pattern. So far so good, cant wait to see how good they are when the spring drillings go in. The only downside so far is the build quality, some of the stitching is coming loose. If this can be improved upon, then I cant see them being bettered.

I don't have any but know a man who has, went to see Andy Crow "Crowman" today and he's just received some Ringers socks via Sporting Shooter's Dom Holtram.

They look the dogs danglys and certainly bring new life to some of the old deeks. Andy can't wait to try them in the field, were just waiting for the pigeons to settle into a steady

feeding routine, there so skittish at the moment. Crowmans review will be in Sporting Shooter.

I don't have any but know a man who has, went to see Andy Crow "Crowman" today and he's just received some Ringers socks via Sporting Shooter's Dom Holtram.

They look the dogs danglys and certainly bring new life to some of the old deeks. Andy can't wait to try them in the field, were just waiting for the pigeons to settle into a steady

feeding routine, there so skittish at the moment. Crowmans review will be in Sporting Shooter.

I would imagine that anyone who usually uses dead birds at the start of the day wouldn't benefit from using the ringers, other than perhaps the weight would be a bit less.

• 3 weeks later...

How are these performing any news?

Used mine on lofters last weekend with my twin flapper lofting rig and they seemed to work,birds stayed long enough for a shot with the fac air guns.

Still not many birds about on my ground at the moment.

Seems to be a lack of feedback on them for some reason?