whats your favourite pic from 2013

steveyg

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

certainly a memorable photo that one simon6ppc. :good:

here's my best of 2013. theres 108 pigeons in the picture and all shot in just under 4 hours on my own.

i stopped at 4pm because the dog was tired and very thirsty as i had ran out of water it was a very hot day.

i could of easily kept shooting the birds just didn't stop coming that day :)

post-57269-0-41327200-1388010480_thumb.jpg

Probably my favourite of mine from 2013 is this fawn we came across.

I was out with limestone cowboy (from PW), he went to retrieve a couple of shot pigeons from just behind where we were decoying and came across this little beaut.

We had been shooting for a couple of hours , and had got a few, but we decided to pack up and move, to leave the little fella in peace, and let his mother get back to him.

100_zps31a12368.jpg

I would sell the wife for a day like this.... :lol:

ha ha,your know steve as much as them pictures look brilliant,its gets like hard work at the same time,when you get home it feels grand not to look at a blooming pigeon,but saying that,hope fully i should get the same next year if i play my cards right.all the best simon.

ha ha,your know steve as much as them pictures look brilliant,its gets like hard work at the same time,when you get home it feels grand not to look at a blooming pigeon,but saying that,hope fully i should get the same next year if i play my cards right.all the best simon.

Fingers crossed you nail a few in 2014..have a good one Simon !! Never had a 100 yet,will be trying hard next year to change that :good: