faulty cartridges

debo

hi all ive been doing a bit of goose shooting lately so bought myself some remington 3 1/2 inch carts and as some of you might know they aint cheap (just over £1 a shot). when i was on the marsh sat morning i started to use these in my semi in total i had 4 shots and out of these 4 i had 2 misfires/duds so only ended up getting a pink and a crow. if the carts would of been ok i would of had the chance of a few more :no: . could anybody tell me should i take just the dud carts back to the shop or the whole box thanks

hi all ive been doing a bit of goose shooting lately so bought myself some remington 3 1/2 inch carts and as some of you might know they aint cheap (just over £1 a shot). when i was on the marsh sat morning i started to use these in my semi in total i had 4 shots and out of these 4 i had 2 misfires/duds so only ended up getting a pink and a crow. if the carts would of been ok i would of had the chance of a few more :no: . could anybody tell me should i take just the dud carts back to the shop or the whole box thanks

Hi debo,

I would suggest that you take the remainder of the box in the original box so that batch no's etc can be checked. Just a thought, have you tried these in another gun?

At least it would help confirm/eliminate hard primers or whatever.

Regards remmyman