THE OFFICIAL PW FAT OFF THREAD

smig4373

I haven't been on this for a while as I have fell by the wayside over April so I am now back onto the no bevie regime which will of course be broken for the PW rifle meet week end and the PW charity shoot at the end of the month. I will continue on with my plan but how successful I will be is I have to admit a very big question. During my binge month I put back on a total of 5Ib. so need to try and work hard to lose this.

Edited by Blunderbust

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well done daz, that's a good chunk of weight off. Another 2lbs for me this week. I started 13 weeks ago at 20st 6 and as of this morning I was 17st 8. Another 2 lbs and I'm at 3 stone. 40lbs in total so far and when I'm out riding on my bike I can really feel the difference.

Keep at it everyone. ATB 425

Hi fairly new to the forum but I thought I would post a quick reply. I'm currently in the process of fighting the flab. I started 3 weeks ago today on an exercise program some of you may have seen on tv, the program is called insanity and that is exactly what it is. With the exercise and specific diet given in the plan I have gone from 16stone 4 lbs to 15 stone 0pounds in three weeks I think it pretty impressive but it's bloody hard. I have 6 more weeks to go so hopefully I can get down to the 13stone goal.

Cheers tom

I will have my final weigh in the morning and work out what I owe in the weight loss bucket

Won't be any where near as much as I hoped,

Couldn't get into it, but well done to those that excelled

:shaun:

I have to admit I am the same as you but I should have tried harder. My problem is the drink, Due to my lack of stamina I have decided that I will pay the full amount that I wanted to lose. So I was looking to shed 58 Ibs at 50p per pound I owe £28 which I will round off too £30.