Happy New Year from Canada!

Liamey

Hello all,

Thank you all for this wonderful forum, which has given me many hours of wonderful reading in between snow blowing away snow up to my eyeballs!

In the Winter months (well most months) Coyote hunting is popular here. I'm looking forward to the Spring however when I can walk in the back woods with my German Shorthaired Pointer and English Setter for small game.

I'm currently waiting on a Beretta 692 to makes its way to me, unfortunately over here we seem to be many months behind the UK for delivery - this I will primarily use as a clays gun.

During Moose hunting season I like to use my 45-70 which I reload for. 30-30 however is mighty popular here.

Anyway, I look forward to joining in with this wonderful forum and contributing where I can.

Welcome to the forum. Which part of that tiny country are you from?

JF

Hi, I'm in eastern Canada in the province of Newfoundland.

Welcome to the forum. A friend of mine is headed over to Canada tomorrow until the end of April. Calgary will be his nearest big town I think. :good:

Quite the distance from me. I am sure your friend will thoroughly enjoy Calgary!