10 week old working cocker puppy (legally docked)

Elmer Fudd 1

Unfortunately due to unforeseen family circumstances we are forced to sell our beautiful cocker, Millie, she has had her tail legally docked and has also had her first vaccination. She is black with white feet and chest with a little white spot on her nose. although she is not currently kennel club registered we do have her parents pedigree certificates which have 44 FT CH, she is from excellent working stock and is all ready showing signs of being an excellent gun dog. initial training has been started (toilet and house training) She is alert, energetic and extremely affectionate. This is a very painful sale and we do not want any time wasters, in need of a loving home where she will be worked to her full potential.

£500

it pains me to post this but it is our only option.

please feel free to pm me i will respond as soon as possible

thank you for reading, fudd

Edited by Elmer Fudd 1

Good looking dog mate. Sorry you have got to give Millie up.

I think you will rehome her easily. If you don't message me. My dad would love her to bits and has not long lost his springer to cancer. He lives on a 3 acre plot and does a bit of pigeon shooting. I know he wouldn't be paying that kind of money for a dog but certainly would give the best home you could want for your dog.

Good luck

That's a lovely looking cocker, such an alert face! If i had the money she would have a perfect home here. Best of luck with the sale.

( To the money comments, I don't mean to imply that the price is too steep, i would willingly pay that much, i just honestly don't earn enough, not only for the initial cost but the food and vet bills down the line, no offense meant! )

Edited by demonwolf444

i feel like i might have been a bit misunderstood, im not trying to make back money, i was advertising for what i paid and what i thought she was worth. ive put her down to £500 but i wouldnt let her go lower, she needs to go to somebody who is willing to put in the time.

thanks shaun i didnt know the link was against the rules, has been removed.

Fellas I gotta be honest I cannot imagine how hard this must be for Elmer Fudd 1 to have to do, and im sure the money comments dont help.

I know that they wouldnt help me. Just my opinion.

thats a very good comment and i would hate to be in elmur's position but unfortunately we don't know what life will throw at us..........elmur has stated he wont go lower so what happens to the poor pup if no one wants to pay that much........this really is a re homing issue rather than a monetary deal issue i would think

Unfortunately due to unforeseen family circumstances we are forced to sell our beautiful cocker, Millie, she has had her tail legally docked and has also had her first vaccination. She is black with white feet and chest with a little white spot on her nose. although she is not currently kennel club registered we do have her parents pedigree certificates which have 44 FT CH, she is from excellent working stock and is all ready showing signs of being an excellent gun dog. initial training has been started (toilet and house training) She is alert, energetic and extremely affectionate. This is a very painful sale and we do not want any time wasters, in need of a loving home where she will be worked to her full potential.

£400

it pains me to post this but it is our only option.

please feel free to pm me i will respond as soon as possible

thank you for reading, fudd

Edited by Elmer Fudd 1, Yesterday, 09:01 AM.

for what ever reason the breeder did not kc register her, as a shooter that has never needed to claim on any of my dogs this meant to me cheaper insurance, i did not have any intention of breeding from her so a kc register would have been wasted. i do however have copies of her parents pedigree certificates so i would imagine it possible to register her if somebody had the ambition to.

fudd