Howa  .223

Howa 

£850

.223 Rifle Private Seller
Used - Mint Condition Carterton, Oxfordshire
Bolt Action

Description

Hard decision this, but it's not being used and just sitting there! It's a Howa sporter .223R sat in a lovely Boyd's forest camo stock and fitted with the ten shot mag conversation! It's also has the Howa weaver rail fitted and mounted to that is a lovely Leupold VX-1 3-9x50 Rifle Scope - Reticle Long Range Duplex that comes with its box. Also fitted is a Predator 8 moderator!

This rifle has a mark on the barrel where the mod has been screwed on and off it! Apart from that a lovely clean rifle that will also come with its original hard case.

This rifle will spit privi ammo 55 gr all Day long and make lovely groups ! If you wish to come and view this rifle you will need to bring a passport or driving license and FAC cert as it's held on a Military establishment!

I would be interested in a possible swap for a good 12G under and over! Must be a sporter and multi choke i.e beretta browning or similar

Price £850 face to face

http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r...ps6fbb1fd2.jpg

Please note the sling and the bipod plus butt cover are not included!

The seller of this gun doesn't appear to be a Pigeon Watch member, to contact them please use the details on Gun Watch.